So help me... If... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was thinking about the media response to the 3-0 start by the Saints, and frankly, I can understand the reluctance to label the Saints as the top dog in the NFL right now. Everyone has seen the Saints show flashes of brilliance in the past only to watch the pedestal crumble around them.

Some are pointing to the lack of "quality wins" as to why we are still a question mark in the minds of many.

However, if we manage to defeat the next two undefeated teams that we will face (in consecutive weeks), the tide had better turn!

Who in their right mind would be able to deny our being the best in the league? :scratch:

That's true...I myself don't feel completely satisfied until we beat the Jets and the Giants. We have to show we are hungry for a SB by staying consistent.

I personally don't have a problem with the Giants or Vikings being labeled as top guys in the NFC right now. But, to your point -- if they want to bash the Saints for their schedule (which is crap) then don't fail to mention it for the Giants or Vikes.

The G-men have beat the Skins at home, Bucs on road and a close one against the Cowboys on road.

The Vikes have beat the Browns and Lions on road and 49ers at home in a reaaaally close one.

Saints have had cupcakes versus Lions, Eagles, Bills. Much harder.

But again, I don't have a problem because they are all 3-0 and all have shown that they are good teams.

I was thinking about the media response to the 3-0 start by the Saints, and frankly, I can understand the reluctance to label the Saints as the top dog in the NFL right now. Everyone has seen the Saints show flashes of brilliance in the past only to watch the pedestal crumble around them.

Some are pointing to the lack of "quality wins" as to why we are still a question mark in the minds of many.

However, if we manage to defeat the next two undefeated teams that we will face (in consecutive weeks), the tide had better turn!

Who in their right mind would be able to deny our being the best in the league? :scratch:

"The tide had better turn," or what. What will you do?

I know the cure for this Bill but you might think its worse than the disease depending upon your temperament and willpower. Do you want to know the cure?.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom