So honestly how will you feel if Payton eventually ends up coaching the Cowboys? (1 Viewer)

dvdman

All-Pro
Reaction score
I personally would always believe that was his ultimate plan and I'm sure he would fall out favor to many
thousands of Saints fans if not more. What could only be worse is him coaching the Falcons. To say you
would not feel the same way is not being truthful.

I won’t be surprised if he literally just wants to be retired.

Getting burnt out sucks and we all handle it in different ways. I’m all for stepping aside when the stress overtakes all else… but I’d rather not leave the place in such shambles as I walk away…

This was an 'okay' way to go out. Ideally, he would have gone out on top. I feel like the franchise is in shambles for a while.

I don’t care. He was a great coach for us and did an outstanding job this year. He may get back into coaching. Hopefully, we can beat him if he does.
So, you would be cool with the fact that he mortgage the future of the team for a QB on the decline and then took up a pet project which also failed, leaving the team with no resources to improve their roster? Nah man, if he doesn't pull a Cowher, ima be P'Oed!!!

I won’t be surprised if he literally just wants to be retired.

Getting burnt out sucks and we all handle it in different ways. I’m all for stepping aside when the stress overtakes all else… but I’d rather not leave the place in such shambles as I walk away…
Same...while part of his legacy might be what he achieved...some of it will be how he left us -76M in cap, 23M tied up in QBs who wont play a snap and we still need to sign a FA QB and do something about the smelly WR corpse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom