So I am getting ready to play some COD4 online.... (1 Viewer)

yotd576

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
and the woman walks in and tells me no because the Academy Awards are about to come on. "I should try and expose myself to some "art" and layoff the killing for awhile". Now I'm thinking to myself to my understanding Juno is the only movie up for best picture with no violence in it.

Hmmm....violent movies? Praise with awards! Violent games!??!!? Congressional hearing!!!

Just tell her you dont feel like being brainwashed into thinking that just because these people play make believe for a living that they or their opinions are any more important than your average person.

You posted that at 7:35 PM. Doesn't she know that Academy Award coverage started 12 hours prior?

Tell her that watching who won an award isn't nearly as artistic as watching the films themselves. Tell her you'll be happy to watch them when they come out on DVD. By that time, she will have forgotten!

the real issue here is that he even allows his wife to take a break from her chores to watch some TV....dude, get some control or before you know it, she will want to go get a job or something

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom