So I got a PS3 and the text on the screen is too small (1 Viewer)

itztime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I got a PS3 for a Blue Ray player, I have been setting it up today and man the screen is tough to see, its very small and kinda blurry.

I have a 50 inch HDTV, running HDMI to the PS3, with the settings for everything but 1080p ( I do not have 1080p). Is there anything I can do as far as settings to see the screen better?

To clarify myself, I can see everything really good, until I go to the internet browser or the playstation store, that's when I begin to struggle seeing the screen. For instance on the right side of the store, where they have the various top picks, I can not see that stuff at all, I have to get up and go to the TV and I still struggle to see it.

Last edited:

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I got a PS3 for a Blue Ray player

:nono:

anyway, scroll through the system options and you shoud be able to find something that changes it.....it happened to me once and i was able to fix it.....

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
:hihi:

sorry i can't remember exactly what i did....in my case the text was too big.....i only have a 30".....there, i said it, i have a small TV

zorro37

Cha-Champs
Reaction score
I've got one on a 50 inch HD TV with HDMI settings for 1080 even though I don't have it, and I don't have any problems with text size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom