So I got a PS3 and the text on the screen is too small (1 Viewer)

itztime

Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I got a PS3 for a Blue Ray player, I have been setting it up today and man the screen is tough to see, its very small and kinda blurry.

I have a 50 inch HDTV, running HDMI to the PS3, with the settings for everything but 1080p ( I do not have 1080p). Is there anything I can do as far as settings to see the screen better?

To clarify myself, I can see everything really good, until I go to the internet browser or the playstation store, that's when I begin to struggle seeing the screen. For instance on the right side of the store, where they have the various top picks, I can not see that stuff at all, I have to get up and go to the TV and I still struggle to see it.

Last edited:
I got a PS3 for a Blue Ray player

:nono:

anyway, scroll through the system options and you shoud be able to find something that changes it.....it happened to me once and i was able to fix it.....

:hihi:

sorry i can't remember exactly what i did....in my case the text was too big.....i only have a 30".....there, i said it, i have a small TV

I've got one on a 50 inch HD TV with HDMI settings for 1080 even though I don't have it, and I don't have any problems with text size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom