So I saw the Saints are allowing fans after week 2 (1 Viewer)

St. PreDATor

Cali WhoDat Predator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if tickets are going to be for re- sale, or only to season ticket holders? I know it will only be like 20% allowed in but was just wondering we might try and book a flight out to NOLA to watch a game around the 49r game or ATL game. Thanks !

I'm also considering it, but I would think that, with limited availability, it might be really hard to get tickets to a game, especially high profile one/big rivalry games.

The Saints have said that they will allow re-sales, but only through the NFL Ticket Exchange. The great big BUT is that if a season ticket holder re-sells their tickets and the person or persons that they sell to break the rules, such as not wearing masks, not sitting in correct seats, etc, that the SEASON TICKET HOLDER could very well forfeit their season tickets. My having my season ticket account up for grabs, based on the possible actions of someone who went to a game and bought my tickets and broke some "rule", would lead me to not selling my tickets. I think most season ticket holders will feel the same way.

This is all pending if the numbers stay down. Looks like we may get a surge on the way. Do better y’all.

Being realistic, fans are a pipedream. We are moving into the colder months. I wish there was a way we could all attend games this year, but it is just not worth the health risk to any of us.

I have three seats in section 636 row 9. I plan on selling a pair to the games I get chosen for. Will sell to people on here or to friends I know. Either way I can keep an eye on them and make sure rules are followed so I don't get in trouble with the Saints.

I saw someone had that concern

Being realistic, fans are a pipedream. We are moving into the colder months. I wish there was a way we could all attend games this year, but it is just not worth the health risk to any of us.
If anyone doesn’t want to attend the games because of health risk I’m all for that, me myself I have already gotten it and am not worried about it so if I can attend I would like to.

This is all pending if the numbers stay down. Looks like we may get a surge on the way. Do better y’all.
Pretty sad. Get it together people!

Notice how there is no more "flu" season?! Talk is ALL virus..smh! Brainwashed.
All I hear... is how this Flu Season will be really important regarding Covid. The earlier you can get a flu shot and the more people getting the flu shot the better. Hospitals don't want to overwhelm hospital bed occupancy.

All I hear... is how this Flu Season will be really important regarding Covid. The earlier you can get a flu shot and the more people getting the flu shot the better. Hospitals don't want to overwhelm hospital bed occupancy.

Yea I’ve been hearing this stressed often as well. Getting the flu + covid concurrently would be...not great.

As far as fans in the Dome, I wouldn’t make any travel plans you can’t get a refund on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom