So... I start watching this home game against the Nuggets with the score at 70-70... (1 Viewer)

I may get a chance to watch the game against the Grizzlies on Friday night. :unsure:

Y'all can hate me later. :covermyeyes:

I may get a chance to watch the game against the Grizzlies on Friday night. :unsure:

Y'all can hate me later. :covermyeyes:
This will be a fine test. If we lose, that will confirm things. Matter of fact, if you see we start getting down too much, turn the TV off.

especially since they have 3 players suspended tonight

Just to be safe, I'll be stopping by soon with a shovel, some duct tape and an empty trunk. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Just to be safe, I'll be stopping by soon with a shovel, some duct tape and an empty trunk. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
If I can screw this one up with all we've got going for us tonight...

... please just come get me. I'm ready to go.

This the Pels lead by Gentry, no game is a gimme game.

I think I'm safe in this one. Whew! :hihi:

I'm going to try my best to help the Pels beat the Bucks tonight. I've decided not to watch the game.

But frankly, it was an easy decision. :covri:

They're prob not gonna beat the bucks (hope to be proven wrong) but after the game tonight, they should go on a winning streak b/c all the teams they play they should and can beat and this is what should propel them into the playoffs.

They're prob not gonna beat the bucks (hope to be proven wrong) but after the game tonight, they should go on a winning streak b/c all the teams they play they should and can beat and this is what should propel them into the playoffs.
Yes, but in the playoffs you have to play those 'other' teams... not the ones that gave you that nice winning streak.

Yes, but in the playoffs you have to play those 'other' teams... not the ones that gave you that nice winning streak.

Well that's a problem you deal w/ when you get to the playoffs. Get to the playoffs first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom