So... I start watching this home game against the Nuggets with the score at 70-70... (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
... but as soon as I tune in the Pels just can't make anything and are quickly being barraged on defense.
I don't understand why I can't ever see the Pelicans win a game. :shrug:

Quickly behind by 15. :covri:

They are undisciplined at both ends of the floor. This is all on Gentry. Poor coaching.
It has to be. It just seems like there is too much talent here for the Pels to be this bad. :hm:

It has to be. It just seems like there is too much talent here for the Pels to be this bad. :hm:
Of course, who doesn’t even have Zo and Zion in the game together. Makes no sense.

Of course, who doesn’t even have Zo and Zion in the game together. Makes no sense.
Nothing makes sense. From missing easy rebounds to rimming out the free throws.
The Pels' late collapses are epic. :covri:

Well, I'm going to be too busy on Sunday to watch Zion's next game as a Pelican. So if they win, then I'll know the real reason why.

But for now the only question I have for this team is 'How long before Williamson wants out like Davis?'
That is such a depressing thought. :sad:

Well, I'm going to be too busy on Sunday to watch Zion's next game as a Pelican. So if they win, then I'll know the real reason why.

But for now the only question I have for this team is 'How long before Williamson wants out like Davis?'
Whoa whoa whoa. Don't give too little credit to Gentry. He's got to go. Only reason this team was in that game at any point was because of Zion's talent and energy. He comes out of the game and everybody goes back to their lackluster form except Hart tonight. He refused to give up. I just don't understand the lack of rebounding and defense. And I need to look up where we stand as a team on free throws. It's got to be near the bottom.

This won’t happen but what will is him telling Griffin to get rid of Gentry. That’s what should happen now actually. I don’t mean no harm but whole team should say they don’t want him anymore. He hurts their chances of winning. Last two games (losses) have been on Gentry, that’s it.

... but as soon as I tune in the Pels just can't make anything and are quickly being barraged on defense.
I don't understand why I can't ever see the Pelicans win a game. :shrug:
Dude, you're gonna have to stick to watching replays...

Dude, you're gonna have to stick to watching replays...
Yeah, I think you're right. When I did that, they won 7 out of 10 games.
It reminds me of the one playoff game I ever went to see at the Smoothie King Center.
The Pels were up on Golden State by 20 points in the 4th quarter and still managed to lose the game!
Either the Pelicans are really bad, or I am really bad for them. :bigcry:

Yeah, I think you're right. When I did that, they won 7 out of 10 games.
It reminds me of the one playoff game I ever went to see at the Smoothie King Center.
The Pels were up on Golden State by 20 points in the 4th quarter and still managed to lose the game!
Either the Pelicans are really bad, or I am really bad for them. :bigcry:
The last LSU game I saw was when they lost 27-0 to Bama when Saban was HC. I'm just not going to risk any more losses. Lol

So this was your fault? :frack:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom