So I wound up getting a new dog today... (1 Viewer)

I just got a puppy like that too! Well I didn't get him from a guy outside Walmart, but I did happen upon a chiuahua/pug mix (aka chug), and looks kinda like the dog in your pic (markings and size wise). He's the best dog I have ever owned...amazing personality and super smart and trainable. A little bit on the clingy side but that's a good problem to have all in all.

Here's a pic of him sleeping on my Saints blanket. His name is Finnegan. :)

Attachments

• puppy on blanket.jpg
    puppy on blanket.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 3
I just got a puppy like that too! Well I didn't get him from a guy outside Walmart, but I did happen upon a chiuahua/pug mix (aka chug), and looks kinda like the dog in your pic (markings and size wise). He's the best dog I have ever owned...amazing personality and super smart and trainable. A little bit on the clingy side but that's a good problem to have all in all.

Here's a pic of him sleeping on my Saints blanket.

awesome man! Mine is a Parsons Jack Russell, I had one before it was easily the coolest dog I have ever owned. Moved to Hawaii and it is a rabie free island so had to quarantene him for 180 days... my Mom raised Bull Mastifs at the time so I could send my dog to her instead of keeping him locked up for half a year... needless to say Matleau' got bit by a copperhead and died. I have had dogs since I can remember, spaniels, labs, poodles, sheep dogs, the little jack russell was the most insane, bravest dog ever. I would go out to smoke and bring him out at night shine the light in the field on side of my house, full of deer and pigs, Matleau' was so fast he would run and bite deer on the butt and scare the bejeezuz out of them and chase them in the woods... hilarious. I'd bring him to the beach and he would walk about 5 ft from the water coming up on the sand, following it as the waves came up and receeded and then in the blink of an eye jump about 6 foot in the air go head first in the water and come out with a fish. incredible, I am looking forward to some cool stories like this with Gunner!

Here's a pic of him sleeping on my Saints blanket. His name is Finnegan. :)

I love him! I have a pug and once you get them trained they are so good and love to be around you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom