So if anyone wants to move to Philly, here's the BobE house special.... (1 Viewer)

Pfft... 750 grand?
Let me get my coin purse....

From the listing:
One of a kind surburban home.. Private quiet lane of 3 homes leads you to a secluded 4 bedrooms upstairs plus 1 bedroom in basement 2.5 bath colonial home located just 15 miles outside Philadelphia in the suburb of Maple Glen. Property includes 3 fireplaces, indoor/outdoor speaker system, 2 new heaters & water heater (2014), 2 new sump pumps, Gorgeous gourmet kitchen w/ newer (2013) stainless steel appliances, tumbled marble backsplash, & large granite island, & granite countertops. Hardwood floors throughout both floors. Breakfast room w/ vaulted ceilings walks out to large deck & private wooded yard w/ custom gazebo. Dining room w/ custom wainscoting, Living room/billiard room includes pool table. Family room w/ brick fireplace & beautiful wall of windows. 1 st floor study. 2nd level includes a large master bedroom suite w/ gas fireplace. Master bathroom w/ double doors , marble floors, dual vanities, stall shower & soaking tub. There is a step-down office w/ window seats w/ storage & 2 walk-in closets. 3 additional large spacious bedrooms & an additional bathroom complete the 2 nd floor. 3 rd level offers a huge walk-up attic. Full finished walk-out basement w bilco doors, includes a gym or 5th bedroom. It can be converted back to a typical suburban basement. Convenient to PA turnpike, 309, 63, 152 , trains to Center City Phila, restaurants, shops, & minutes from downtown Ambler. Award winning Upper Dublin school district. House is being sold furnished.

Well, it has a custom gazebo and the sex dungeon house is minutes away from a school. :covri:

Sure.
However, you better have a solid safe word.

By the way, if you hear me screaming “Yellow 80! Yellow 80!”, get the fire extinguisher...
if you hear me, just get the whatever needed to set me free. i don’t like pain.

Does it come furnished?

Sure.
However, you better have a solid safe word.

By the way, if you hear me screaming “Yellow 80! Yellow 80!”, get the fire extinguisher...
DREW_BREES_PARODY_1118_1280x720_1374113859944.vresize.1200.630.high.90.jpg

Seriously? Only 2.5 baths for five bedrooms. For the stuff that you would have going down in there you need 3.5 and multiple sinks in at least one. Shananigans

Well, there used to be 3.5 baths, but they converted one into a sex dungeon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom