So if I told you Zeke Elliott had 128 yards from scrimmage... (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
What would you project Dallas to have scored on Sunday?

I sure hope they sign Dak Prescott to a huge contract this off-season.

Cowboys struggle mightily in an unfavorable environment. Colour me shocked.

I, for one, am just happy they lost and were beaten pretty decisively by a Colts team that's playing 10x better this year then in the past 2-3 years and frankly, came into this game with a lot more to potentially lose in terms of a WC spot(which still seems slim) vs. Dallas Cowboys team that was getting a bit too cocky, over-confident, and buying into the national media overhype there team being given for almost a month and a half now. Cowboys, even after this loss and Eagles/Redskins winning, still control their destiny in terms of winning the NFC East and playing two bad-to-substandard teams the next two weeks (Tampa and NYG) then the Colts who are tied with Tennessee at 8-6 and have to hope Baltimore one or both of their last two games so that one of them can slide past and take the 6th AFC seed. There's going to be at least 1-2, maybe 3 AFC teams with winning records missing out on the postseason this year. Baltimore is a different team this year at 8-6 then in recent years because Jackson provides such a bigger, more duel threat on offense then Flacco did since 2014.
I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say the Ravens might upset Chargers in L.A. next week and if Baltimore does indeed beat L.A., there in as far as I'm concerned and that leaves teams like Colts, Titans, Dolphins, maybe even Browns stuck outside looking in with 10-6, 9-7, 8-8 records. If you finish 10-6 or maybe 9-6-1 if Minnesota wins out in the NFC this year, you're pretty much a playoff team but the Colts could very well win out and be stuck watching the Texans enjoy a playoff bye and home playoff game in mid-January 2019 as the #2 overall seed.

I, for one, am just happy they lost and were beaten pretty decisively by a Colts team that's playing 10x better this year then in the past 2-3 years and frankly, came into this game with a lot more to potentially lose in terms of a WC spot(which still seems slim) vs. Dallas Cowboys team that was getting a bit too cocky, over-confident, and buying into the national media overhype there team being given for almost a month and a half now. Cowboys, even after this loss and Eagles/Redskins winning, still control their destiny in terms of winning the NFC East and playing two bad-to-substandard teams the next two weeks (Tampa and NYG) then the Colts who are tied with Tennessee at 8-6 and have to hope Baltimore one or both of their last two games so that one of them can slide past and take the 6th AFC seed. There's going to be at least 1-2, maybe 3 AFC teams with winning records missing out on the postseason this year. Baltimore is a different team this year at 8-6 then in recent years because Jackson provides such a bigger, more duel threat on offense then Flacco did since 2014.
I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say the Ravens might upset Chargers in L.A. next week and if Baltimore does indeed beat L.A., there in as far as I'm concerned and that leaves teams like Colts, Titans, Dolphins, maybe even Browns stuck outside looking in with 10-6, 9-7, 8-8 records. If you finish 10-6 or maybe 9-6-1 if Minnesota wins out in the NFC this year, you're pretty much a playoff team but the Colts could very well win out and be stuck watching the Texans enjoy a playoff bye and home playoff game in mid-January 2019 as the #2 overall seed.

I guess not a huge stretch but the Ravens will need a few huge breaks for Jackson to go on the road and win against the LAC. I think KC will lose at Sea and the LAC end up getting the 1 seed and KC the 5 seed

Who is their coach again?

Prescott had a bad game, but he's only a symptom of the real problem.

The real problem is the moron clapping his hands on the sidelines.

I seriously hope Jerry keeps Garrett employed forever. They may have a fluke 13-3 season every once and a while, but they're never making a deep playoff run with him at coach.

If the Pokes didn't have Amari Cooper, they would have a losing record. Yes, their D is good, but they were playing above their heads against us and are starting to come back down to reality. Their offense is predictable, and Prescott simply is not that good, especially with the Ginger as his mentor.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom