So I'm going to go see the Hornets at the Garden tomorrow night (1 Viewer)

dajmno

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
$10 nose-bleed tickets, oh well, but I'm excited!

CP3! MVP! CP3! MVP! CP3! MVP!

Wow, awesome. Have a great time. GO HORNETS!!!

I've always wanted to go to MSG
/jealous

Yeah, it'll be my first time in MSG, the Hornets will probably have the Knicks, blown out by halftime. I don't have any Hornets apparel, but I'll be sure to wear something Saints!

img00544oz1.jpg

Wow, awesome. Have a great time. GO HORNETS!!!

I've always wanted to go to MSG
/jealous

The Garden is great, although I haven't been there for a Knicks game. We've been for the Westminster dog show, and for several Rangers hockey games. FWIW, if you've never been to a live hockey game, GO. It's a blast, and very, very different than what you see on tv.

Enjoy the game! I'm jealous, too!

The Garden is great, although I haven't been there for a Knicks game. We've been for the Westminster dog show, and for several Rangers hockey games. FWIW, if you've never been to a live hockey game, GO. It's a blast, and very, very different than what you see on tv.

Px - my uncle and I went to see game 3 of the Capitals/Sabres semifinals playoff game at the MCI center, Row S from the glass (he's a huge Cap fan, this was when Bondra was on the team). It was a blast!!! Game went into OT - I'm glad we had bough extra double Turkey and Cokes after the 2nd period :covri:

I'm glad the NHL has gotten away from the fights a bit. I like the contact, but the thuggery really detracts from the skill of the game. One of the reasons I tend to prefer international hockey..

Px - my uncle and I went to see game 3 of the Capitals/Sabres semifinals playoff game at the MCI center, Row S from the glass (he's a huge Cap fan, this was when Bondra was on the team). It was a blast!!! Game went into OT - I'm glad we had bough extra double Turkey and Cokes after the 2nd period :covri:

I'm glad the NHL has gotten away from the fights a bit. I like the contact, but the thuggery really detracts from the skill of the game. One of the reasons I tend to prefer international hockey..

/temporary threadjack/ :D

I like the minor scuffles, and very rarely even a huge fight has merit (sticking up for a teammate), but the goons that were on the team simply to find or create reasons to fight..no thanks. I'm glad they're getting away from that too. The constant fighting interrupted the games way too much. Still, I love watching a good hard check! And hearing it in person is even better.

dajmno, if you can score some Rangers tickets sometime, check out a hockey game at the Garden. If you even remotely like hockey, you need to experience a game there, with one of the original 6 NHL teams. :9:

Give a big cheer for the Hornets for me!

I went to the NBA store tonight and boughtz me a Hornets tshirt!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom