So is the Devery Henderson era over? (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
He is a FA right? Think we bring him back or some point, or is the Devery Henderson era over?

As far as free agency goes, DH is at best a lower 2nd tier player, realistically a 3rd tier player IMO. Guess we'll see if he gets any looks in FA and if not, maybe the Saints throw him a bone in the form of a cheap contract.

He is a FA right? Think we bring him back or some point, or is the Devery Henderson era over?

Have you noticed that his name, along with, Sedrick Ellis, have not been mentioned by anyone. I suspect they are gone, about 2 years too late but gone none the less.

Have you noticed that his name, along with, Sedrick Ellis, have not been mentioned by anyone. I suspect they are gone, about 2 years too late but gone none the less.

Yep, I've noticed. Not suprising with either, but with Ellis you'd think he would garner atleast moderate interest eh? Still young. Just goes to show its no suprise our defense was so terrible. We paid him like 8 million last year and he had like 700 snaps on defense, smh.

Still kinda sad to see DH goes. A guy that spent his entire life playing football in the Boot.

I think the only way the Saints can get Devery to leave is to physically change the locks to the building. I imagine they will sign him back to a cheap 2 year deal in about 2 weeks.

I wouldn't mind if we brought him to training camp to compete. I don't think he'd make the team though.

Loomis has a tight budget to work with. He is probably waiting to sign more important FA's, then if he has some left over he'll sign Devery to a cheap Vet min contract.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom