So its week 12.....What are you guys thoughts on Leinart and Vince so far? (1 Viewer)

I think he meant the O-lines are better for the Titans. Lets wait 2 years down the road to see who is better. Of course the system a QB is in makes the difference also to determine who is better. Recievers do make QBs look good but QBs make recievers look good too. Colsten wouldnt be in the running for ROY if he was with another team like Detroit or Miami or the Raiders. In time we will see who is a bust and who the better QB is. In 2 years we should be able to determine that. Maybe a little more but i think in 2. I can bet that Cutler will do damn good in Denver. He will produce better than the above mentioned because he is on the better team but we will see.

VY appears to be in a better situation than ML, with a more stable HC and OC (providing he doesnt leave for dallas) - he had a great 4th qtr sunday
(not sure about the first 3 )but was bailed out by the sack that wasnt (the nfl needs to correct this roughing the passer call, what happened in this game and the roughing on Hassleback on monday night is screwing up the game) - he should be a good pro as long as he doesnt run too soon or too often, he has what MV doesnt have, passing ability - too soon to start predicting any awards just yet - he has had some really bad games as well this year

ML - until the Cardinal owners start spending their cap room his career maynit be what it can be, hopefully they will get an oline - he can definately play though

Cutler will be interesting to watch, playing on the better team of the three but will be playing in more of a pressure situation - ML and VY dont have to worry about winning or playoff runs - that makes alot of difference.

Young is on a slightly better team? Are you serious?

Leinart: Fitzgerald, Boldin, Bryant Johnson, Leonard Pope, Edgerrin James

Vince Young: Drew Bennett, Travis Henry

Give me a break.

AZ has a bad oline and a lesser coach - and probably the worse owner in the NFL

and they Have zero history of success,

all the talent in the world can get buried under a loosing culture, Tennesee would beat AZ 9 out of 10 games

AZ has a bad oline and a lesser coach - and probably the worse owner in the NFL

and they Have zero history of success,

all the talent in the world can get buried under a loosing culture, Tennesee would beat AZ 9 out of 10 games

Probably, because Vince has already proven he can beat Leinart on the field :worthy:

Tennessee's offensive line really isn't all that fantastic, but VY is able to buy more time than Leinart. I do agree, though, that we won't see Leinart's true potential and ability until they get a real coach and a real offensive line.

Like most have said, it will take a few years before we really know. I am 100% sure that VY is going to be a superstar, and honestly, one good fourth quarter means nothing. He's still got quite a bit of developing to do. But his team is winning and they are playing over their heads for Vince, and that's the "it" factor that VY has that cannot be quantified with combine numbers. That "it" factor is what will end up making analysts like Merril Hoge look stupid for saying VY would be a bust. Vince will not quit until he is the best (see: Rose Bowl 2006, his high school career, his college career).

I think it's a little early for a prediction like that LC. I know that's your boy and all, but be realistic. Young is on a slightly better team than Leinart therefore slightly better results. I see Leinart as the next Peyton Manning once he gets a line and a D.

I would disagree with you on that one. Offensively, the Titans have awful talent. The Cardinals are one of the most loaded teams in the NFL at the skill positions. Titans may have a better line than Arizona, but nowhere near the talent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom