So long Duct tape (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello Fiber Fix

New Instant-Fix Fabric Is 100x Stronger Than Duct Tape

Unlike duct tape which is just a peel and stick affair, you first need to soak the FiberFix material in water to activate it, and then wring out the excess liquid. From there you've only got about a couple of minutes to apply it before the material begins to harden. After five to ten minutes—depending on the temperature outside—it should be almost completely cured and whatever you've repaired should be ready to use again.

i remember seeing that on shark tank. i might have to get a roll though..

So for kidnappings and hostage situations, duct tape is definitely still the way to go.

Rookies being duct taped to goal post in training camp can get real with this stuff

Seems simular to what we use here at the plant to repair pipe. It's called aquawrap. I'm assuming it's the same concept..

Seems simular to what we use here at the plant to repair pipe. It's called aquawrap. I'm assuming it's the same concept..

Repairing pipe with tape at a plant. That might explain some of the recent explosions.
:mwink:

Progress is wonderful but I will probably still have plenty of duct tape around. Still, I will have to give the new stuff a try.

I will wait for the official MacGyver approval stamp.

you can have my duct tape when you pry it from my cold dead hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom