So, make a prediction on tonight's game.... (1 Viewer)

We'll hold Dallas run game in check (Pollard mainly), but their WR's and TE will make plays. We don't have the line to pressure Dak into making bad throws tonight. I don't see Dak running, he has not done this much since his injury, we may get a sack or two. Dallas will be able to score easily with the pass.

Offensively, we get things going with Hill early against a Quinn coached team.We'll have success running the ball, but will lhave to abandon as Dallas will put us in a hole forcing us to pass to keep up.

I see this one as:

Q1: 7-14 Dallas
Q2: 10-24 Dallas
Q3: 13-31 Dallas
Q4: 21-41 Dallas

I expect to see a better performance from the offense but not enough to win.

I expect the defense to give a good effort but without a pass rush, Dak will make some backbreaking plays.

I’m expecting a 27-10 type game for the Cowboys.

All the Dallas fans I know are worried, so we'll see.

Saints win. 30-20, Taysom is responsible for 4 TDs. Cowboys score late to make it look closer. I'm a Saints optimist.

Almost identical to Buffalo. Close at half. I go to bed before 4th starts.
Dallas 31-10

Our defense shows up big and holds zeke to less than 25 yards, and gets at least 1 pick off of Daq. Ingram and hill combine for 150 yards rushing and the saints win a 17-10 kinda game.
I thought Zelenograd was out tonight.

Saints win. 30-20, Taysom is responsible for 4 TDs. Cowboys score late to make it look closer. I'm a Saints optimist.

I can understand why some feel the way they feel, but our worst 2 games were 4 days apart (and there was even a brief chance at a ridiculous comeback vs. the Eagles). I don't think it requires blind optimism to think the Saints at least look better this week.

Saints 27 - Cowboys 23 in the upset.

Dallas has a final chance at the end, but being down 4, is unable to get a go-ahead TD.

Taysom throws 2 TDs and has none rushing, in a bit of role-reversal.
Agree! Upset in the making.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom