So, make a prediction on tonight's game.... (1 Viewer)

5E5FF7EF-4942-43B4-96DC-632CB2ACD7FF.jpeg22-21 Saints……Hill converts a two point conversion as time runs out and the Saints snap their losing streak. Here’s the kicker….he doesn’t run it in. He actually drops back in the pocket and tosses the game winning 2 pointer to Ingram.

What a rush! :)

Unfortunately I think Dallas is going to prevail. We are missing to many key players in key position. If Taysom could can use his feet baring his foot injury then I think we have more of an opportunity to make more of tight game, but I think Dallas's D is going to be all over T. Hill.

31 to 6

Stars 4
Columbus 2

Dallas gives up a 6 on 5 goal when Columbus pulls the goalie, but then recovers with an empty netter.

Stars tend to struggle against Columbus but they are hot and they get goals tonight from Robo, Rads, Scorianov, and Pavs.

As for the Saints, it will be a big night for Blake Gillikin.

Dallas has no reason to lose tonight, and that’s why they will. Our defense dealt with so many 3 and outs from our offense the last several weeks it didn’t surprise me that they’d eventually wear down. My prediction:

Taysom and Ingram provides a big spark to the running game behind a makeshift oline that plays surprisingly great. Passing game still sucks but Taysom’s legs keep drives alive.

The key will be reducing Dallas possessions with the run game and the D playing lights out. I predict Marshon has a career night guarding his man where his name gets called a lot for stopping big plays. This is the same for DD.

Saints win 23-13

Jerry Jones said he wanted to give Zeke a big load tonight: Source
That’s why the owner needs to sit his butt down and let the GM handle the team. Unfortunately, they are one and the same. This is why the team hasn’t been any too many playoff games since 1995. I’m not complaining though. 😂😂😂

5E5FF7EF-4942-43B4-96DC-632CB2ACD7FF.jpeg22-21 Saints……Hill converts a two point conversion as time runs out and the Saints snap their losing streak. Here’s the kicker….he doesn’t run it in. He actually drops back in the pocket and tosses the game winning 2 pointer to Ingram.

What a rush! :)
How are they gonna get the other 19 points though. They are trotting out the same offense that they have the past two weeks except for MI, if he plays. The Cowboys will key on both MI and Hill.

Ok changing mine since MUFC just defeated Arsenal 3-2.

I'm gonna flip it to 23-20 Saints

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom