See Glenn Dorsey. Some people actually want to enjoy college and to win a national championship. It's not always all about the Benjamins. I completely respect that.I don't understand that. The guy would be a top 15 pick. This probably will change our off-season strategy.
I disagree. Both were already tapped to be top 15, possibly top 10 picks. I think the reason is these guys were left with a sour taste in their mouths after losing to LSU and want one more shot at winning a National Championship.If Laurinitis and Jenkins go back to OSU, it's probably because they found out that they would not be picked in the first 15 picks. These guys get information from the NFL about when they will likely be drafted before they make their decisions.
Laurinitis is no A.J. Hawk, Poslunzsky or Patrick Willis. He would be a nice MLB, but not worth a top 10 pick. I think the same is true of Jenkins.
Hopefully a great defensive player falls to us. If not, maybe a great offensive player does or we trade down.
Baltimore will not take Dorsey. They have no need for him. They are more likely to take a QB or trade down and take a cornerback.Here's my top 10 if JL stays in school.
1. Miami – Matt Ryan, QB, Boston College
2. St. Louis – Jake Long, OT, Michigan
3. Atlanta – Darren McFadden, RB, Arkansas
4. Oakland - Chris Long, DE, Virginia
5. Kansas City - Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State
6. New York Jets – Vernon Gholston, DE/OLB, Ohio St.
7. New England – Keith Rivers, OLB, USC
8. Baltimore - Glen Dorsey, DT, LSU
9. Cincinnati – Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC
10. New Orleans – A choice between: Kenny Phillips, FS, Miami… or a CB like Aqib Talib or Mike Jenkins.