So many positives can come out of this disastrous season (1 Viewer)

Saint Droopy

Born/Raised in Hollygrove
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah our division sucks, and at 0-3 there's still a shot for us to get back into the race to win the division... but let's stop kidding ourselves. This team is not a title contender. Our defense is put together with duct tape, and our special teams units are still a problem.

With everything bad going on with this team I'd like to point to the positives that can come out of this season.

- We have alot of young players on the roster that have been pressed into duty, but they should get alot of snaps to accelerate their development.

- While we've essentially wasted ANOTHER year with our HOF QB, this season will give him more time on task to develop a chemistry with our young receivers. It seems he and Fleener are getting more comfortable, and with Fleener controlling the middle it will give Cooks, Snead and MT more space to work outside. I really like TommyLee in the passing game too.

- We'll have a ton of cap space next season to plug some holes on the roster.

- We'll probably finish with a top 10 pick as well. This defense is gonna make it real difficult to win games, and even when the defense does show up the offense takes the day off (see the giants game). Its the strangest thing.

- This season will give Lutz more experience. This kid has a canon, and I think he could be our kicker for years to come.

Yeah its gonna be a long season, but hey... there's a silver lining in there if you look hard enough.

You could say that from last year with young players. There was no growth from them from year one.

And yet.....we bring back guys like, "Roman flipping Harper!!" Dude looked lost out there!!

Meanwhile Jenkins is looking like a ball hawking tackling machine with the Eagles!!
Our secondary coaches must be horrible, we never seem to develop ANYONE!!!

I also think Byrd has flown away!!!
SMDH��

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom