So many reasons to enjoy today's win (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This was a truly satisfying win, especially for a NOLA native who's lived in Washington, surrounded by bandwagon Seahawks fans from the Beastquake game until today.

Let me count the ways this win was cathartic and enjoyable:

1. Beating the Seahawks, finally ...

2. In the Dome...

3. In a tough come-from-behind win ...

4. In which the Seahawks DBs finally had penalties called on them ...

5. The Saints WRs got away with a few so they know how it feels ...

6. Tim Hightower, the feel-good story of this team besides Delvin Breaux, having a huge game ...

7. Sean Payton actually wisely managing a game clock and sticking with the running game ...

8. In which I hit the crying Seahawks trifecta of schadenfreude: whining Richard Sherman ...

9. Whining Pete Carroll ...

10. And whining Jimmy Graham, who got held to basically nothing after all of his trash talk and then left the field in a silent sulk.

What a beautiful win. Pardon me for the touchdown dance, but it's been an obnoxious few years with Seahawks fans.

Facebook-4-5-2679b8.png

I live in Washington now and I can't wait to go to work tomorrow with the biggest smile on my face.

this was the most satisfying win we've had since XLIV IMO.

This was a very satisfying win but does this top 62-7? Or crushing the lions in the playoffs? What about winning a road game in frigid temperatures in the playoffs in Philly after we heard all season how it was impossible for the saints to win on the road?

There are others I can probably think of but ultimately playing devil's advocate. This was well overdue and frankly I wanted this one really badly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I live in Washington now and I can't wait to go to work tomorrow with the biggest smile on my face.

Haha yep you and me both. Seahawks fans are the worst.

I see people saying its hard to enjoy the win with so many people saying there shouldve been OPI on the Cooks TD.

I dont. It makes the win that much sweeter. The Seahawks did that for YEARS. I'm HAPPY they're finally getting a taste of what their opponents had to go through all those games.

They are the worst. My wife has distant family that are seahawk fans. Of the dozen of them, exactly one was a fan during the hasselbeck years.

And we had three time outs left at the end of the game.

Heck yes. Cheering for GB to beat the hawks at the end I said to my wife, "and look they have two time outs! In this situation the saints always have zero."

Still bummed the hawks won, that would've been icing on the cake.

Heck yes. Cheering for GB to beat the hawks at the end I said to my wife, "and look they have two time outs! In this situation the saints always have zero."

Still bummed the hawks won, that would've been icing on the cake.

Hawks?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom