So Many Robberies... (1 Viewer)

Jayden

Reaction score
I am starting to really worry about my parents. Their neighborhood is getting repeatedly robbed.

My Mom's van was stolen (they got it back, it was on the west bank of NO)

Then someone else’s vehicle was broken into and a camera was stolen.

Another vehicle was broken into and a "console" was stolen.

Then a woman’s house was broken into and the old lady saw him in her bedroom taking her jewelry.

The next-door neighbor's boat dock was broken into.

Now a friend of mines house in that neighborhood was broken into and jewelry stolen. (The same guy whose camera was stolen out of his vehicle)

This is a very small neighborhood. All these houses are next door to each other.

I really wish my parents would move somewhere else. They have lived there for years, and say this will pass.

Sounds like someone in their neighborhood has a raging drug addiction. That can happen in pretty much any neighborhood. Has she contacted the police for advice? Can the neighbors get together?

Sounds like someone in their neighborhood has a raging drug addiction. That can happen in pretty much any neighborhood. Has she contacted the police for advice? Can the neighbors get together?

You may be right. It is right next to the college campus. No, she hasn't contacted the police for advise. She dealt with them when her van was stolen, and really recieved no help at all. They were majorly lucky they got their van back. It had been abandoned.

Most of the neighbors are elderly and don't really get out much. There is one man that seems to be in contact with the police. He went out himself looking for clues, and found some on one of the neighbors property.

This neighborhood is on the bayou, do you think anyone would be stupid enough to actually try to gain access by boat? I think that would be a really stupid idea.

On top of all this my father almost passed out in the attic tonight. He went in the attic when nobody else was home which he wasn't supposed to do, and couldn't get down due to being really nausious and dizzy.

It's a strange, twisted world sometimes. Sad, but true.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom