So, my younger cousin wrote a book... (1 Viewer)

Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of her and I'm going to ask for a signed copy and it's getting some good buzz... (maybe even movie rights down the road?)...

418aab302eaa089a6a04081d08a01589-w204@1x.jpg
Coincidentally, within the last four days I watched two John LeCarré movies - Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011) and The Spy Who Came in from the Cold (1966). As I usually do after watching movies I read the trivia and I researched LeCarré a bit. I was considering reading the above books, but now I'm intrigued by this. What timing. Thanks for sharing.

That's awesome....looks like a good read

Needless to say, I'm pretty proud of her and I'm going to ask for a signed copy and it's getting some good buzz... (maybe even movie rights down the road?)...

418aab302eaa089a6a04081d08a01589-w204@1x.jpg
Totally awesome 👏

Will order it & I am sure it will be a great read. 👍

My sister only published in medical journals & it is a real headache of a bureaucracy to get thru the publishing process. So congrats to her on finding her way through!

P.S. hope she makes a ton of 💰💰💰

I appreciate y'all showing interest in this book, I can't wait to read it either...

“a story about love, deception, greed, lust and…unbridled enthusiasm.”

“You see, Billy was a simple country boy. You might say a cockeyed optimist, who got himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue.”

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom