So...none of the ST/Def coaching staff are getting fired and I'm supposed to expect different results next year? (1 Viewer)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

I don't mind DEF as much as I do mind Greg McMahon still being employed. His unit cost us atleast 3 games. We would be a playoff team right now if it wasn't for his unit.

Seen this story 3 years running...

McMahon should be replaced as well as some of the defensive coaches. Dennis Allen should be allowed to bring his own guys in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The season hasn't even been over a week. Maybe they're looking at bringing in a coach from another team in which case we have to be patient. I think we all believe McMahon has to go but we have to trust the process.

It takes at least 2-3 weeks before these decisions are made.

Spags didn't get fired until Jan. 24th and I remember Gibbs being fired after most had convinced themselves it wouldn't happen.

Have they completed end of season evaluations yet? When is Payton and Loomis' end of season pressed? I don't recall that happening yet, either.

This is equivalent to the "why haven't we signed anyone yet!?!?" Threads that appear 5 hours into Free Agency

Have they completed end of season evaluations yet? When is Payton and Loomis' end of season pressed? I don't recall that happening yet, either.
That's no fun.

Let's jump into the pool of insanity.

Every time I've seen people make hasty, emotional major decisions with little or no input about the whole situation......it always works out perfectly. Yeah, every single time.
Perfect.

This is equivalent to the "why haven't we signed anyone yet!?!?" Threads that appear 5 hours into Free Agency

And far too many threads all saying the exact same thing.

'I didn't bother scrolling down the page. I have something new and unique to say, you will listen to me!'

And I give you the definition of insanity.

That's not the definition of insanity.

The fact that no one has been fired yet doesn't really surprise me. I imagine they would take a few days off before beginning an evaluation of the staff. Doesn't necessarily mean that some coaches wont be replaced. I'm not holding my breath or anything though.

Why haven't we signed anyone yet???

Oh wait...we did. Two "all stars" or whatever they call them in the CFL on the defense.

The team is obviously still working. I'd think they'll wait until the season ends for the entire league before even knowing what coaches/coordinators are available to replace the ones we'd be getting rid of.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom