So Porter... (1 Viewer)

rubberneck

Team Gleason!
Reaction score
I have to admit, Tracy is in the list of my favorite saints, and his departure upset me the most (along with Fuji). Last year, in Denver, he was off the field most of the year. Something with a seizure, then he got a concussion. Granted, I doubt Tracy is gonna command top dollar like he was hoping when he signed a one a deal, as he didn't live up to his contract. There is no doubt he will have some aliments each season. He always does. If they saints can sign him to a deal that averages around 2.5 to 3 million a year, I think it's worth bringing him back.

I have to admit, Tracy is in the list of my favorite saints, and his departure upset me the most (along with Fuji). Last year, in Denver, he was off the field most of the year. Something with a seizure, then he got a concussion. Granted, I doubt Tracy is gonna command top dollar like he was hoping when he signed a one a deal, as he didn't live up to his contract. There is no doubt he will have some aliments each season. He always does. If they saints can sign him to a deal that averages around 2.5 to 3 million a year, I think it's worth bringing him back.

I will never forget his contributions to getting us that SB win.

Hey porter! Hey porter!
What time did ya say?
How much longer will it be till I can
see the light of day?
When we hit Dixie will you tell that engineer
to ring his bell?
And ask everybody that ain't asleep
to stand right up and yell.

I'd love him back but it can't be a big deal. He's off the field way too much to be paying him a lot of money. That's why we originally let him go: he was injury prone and wanted too much money for being injury prone.

I like him, but Denver had better players on the field, the injury may have just been to save face.

bring him back at like 3 year 6m. 2m a year. He should be EXTREMELY cheap because of the deep CB FA class. He deserves atleast that from us. He is a great man corner for us and might get back that 09 magic in our new defense with some actual pressure.

I will never forget his contributions to getting us that SB win.

I agree 100%. I just don't see him as an upgrade for our defensive backfield right now. I'd much rather Nnamdi...The only reason I'd kinda kick the tires is because of how hard it is for rookie CBs to succeed. Hopefully White will progress and flourish in this system

Tracy Porter will be the quest speaker at the fellowship of christian athletes banquet on the northshore in mandeville in april.

I thank Tracy Porter for our Super Bowl victory, but no thanks on resigning him. Do we not remember his poor tackling on top of being injury prone? It's time to rebuild this secondary with new faces.

Along with his interceptions in the NFC championship and superbowl another memory that always comes to mind with him,is watching the NFL draft and Saints are on the clock and hoping the Saints would take Matt Forte but instead took Porter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom