So Reggie caused a dog to bite me and........ (1 Viewer)

I pack of Wieners, One half gallon of Antifreeze. Saok thoroughly for a day or so. Feed liberally to man's best friend.

threatening to kill the animal is juvenile & would definetly be met with retaliatory force that would land me in jail for a good long while

Well, not as juvenile as letting your dog bite people......it's like when people can't keep thier idiot children from biting and hitting peiople they don't even know and they say" OH sorry"

CRAP

Last edited:
I love dogs but that one needs to be sold to the nearest Koreans in the neighborhood and that chubby pup should be so many bones by the W/E!

Probelm solved and humans fed!

How about if you just don't go over to your friend's house anymore?

Tell him to get rid of that MuTT and buy a real dog....like ...uhmmm... a BOXER..... I am a dog lover, but sometimes dogs are like girlfriends, they need to get beat down to show whos in charge....LOL

I pack of Wieners, One half gallon of Antifreeze. Saok thoroughly for a day or so. Feed liberally to man's best friend.

Hey this is no joking matter. That is a terrible way to kill an animal. you are a coward and a jerk if you lower yourself to these standards.

That being said, Dave is a pure jerk if he is allowing this animal anywhere near guest. A law suit is what he needs.

But coming up with a simple solution is what is needed. I advise him getting a top of the line muzzle to place on the dog when he allows it in the house or around people!

The dog need Obedience training! it does work, I garuntee it, my wife has trained me very well, oh yea our three Rhodesian Ridgebacks also!

The training is actually for the owner and not the dog. the training teaches a dog owner how to spend the needed time each day that is needed for the animal to learn what is right and wrong. he would need a choker collar for training purposes only, this may have to be exchanged for a pinch collar which has the spikes on it. this collar is used for more aggressive or larger dogs (my biggest one has to use one). Knowing what is right and wrong is very important for the animal but knowing how to follow orders (Like No Spot) is even more important. Obedience training has saved more unruly dogs from being put down then rescue shelters for pets. The problem is in getting your friend to understand his responsibility as a dog owner.

If he is too lazy to try the above he should at least get a shock collar with a remote control. with this he should start with a simple command of no with a shock following right behind it (like putting something on the table that interest him and when he moves toward it you speak no then shock him). this may sound cruel but the shocks are not that bad and it is more important for his long term health to learn right from wrong.

If these are not options for his liking then I recommend that he start looking for a rescue group for this type dog.

I would at least get the muzzle (even if you have to buy it yourself. just bring it over only when you visit).

I never get why when a dog or animal attacks people just cower and flail. I mean stand up and fight. If the dog comes near you get into fighting position. If it is coming to attack, kick it and kick it hard. If not, just leave each other alone.

Hey this is no joking matter. That is a terrible way to kill an animal. you are a coward and a jerk if you lower yourself to these standards.

That being said, Dave is a pure jerk if he is allowing this animal anywhere near guest. A law suit is what he needs.

But coming up with a simple solution is what is needed. I advise him getting a top of the line muzzle to place on the dog when he allows it in the house or around people!

The dog need Obedience training! it does work, I garuntee it, my wife has trained me very well, oh yea our three Rhodesian Ridgebacks also!

The training is actually for the owner and not the dog. the training teaches a dog owner how to spend the needed time each day that is needed for the animal to learn what is right and wrong. he would need a choker collar for training purposes only, this may have to be exchanged for a pinch collar which has the spikes on it. this collar is used for more aggressive or larger dogs (my biggest one has to use one). Knowing what is right and wrong is very important for the animal but knowing how to follow orders (Like No Spot) is even more important. Obedience training has saved more unruly dogs from being put down then rescue shelters for pets. The problem is in getting your friend to understand his responsibility as a dog owner.

If he is too lazy to try the above he should at least get a shock collar with a remote control. with this he should start with a simple command of no with a shock following right behind it (like putting something on the table that interest him and when he moves toward it you speak no then shock him). this may sound cruel but the shocks are not that bad and it is more important for his long term health to learn right from wrong.

If these are not options for his liking then I recommend that he start looking for a rescue group for this type dog.

I would at least get the muzzle (even if you have to buy it yourself. just bring it over only when you visit).

thanks.I've cooled a little and decided to let it live........butI will beat the monkey poo out of it next time I see it

Sue the owner, make him train the dog. Lawyers make good money, they can afford trainers.:ezbill:

thanks.I've cooled a little and decided to let it live........butI will beat the monkey poo out of it next time I see it

and perhaps a little bit of" punch dave in the arm till he cries"

V

Thanks Guys....I am no longer canicidal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom