So Reggie caused a dog to bite me and........ (1 Viewer)

I still think if you go over there and the dog bites you again, it's YOUR fault. You know the dog bites. It has already happened twice. So stay home.

What's it called when you repeat the same action but expect a different outcome? I forget.

I still think if you go over there and the dog bites you again, it's YOUR fault. You know the dog bites. It has already happened twice. So stay home.

What's it called when you repeat the same action but expect a different outcome? I forget.

whatever............Dave said he will keep it in the yard

I get worried whe I see comments stating to poison or kill the dog. I can assure you its the owners fault not the dog. I think I would kill a human if they harmed my dog, much less killed her. I have an english Bulldog, and people who are ignorant about the breed, don't understand how sweet of a dog they really are. My bulldog would not hurt a soul on purpose. She has knocked down a couple of people (on being my mother in law) because they don't understand how she is trained. When she approaches a human, she does not jump, she sits in front of you, and in exchange for sitting she expects you to pet her. If you do not pet her and walk away she will jump on you, and at her height, she hits the back of your knee, and tends to knock people down.(if anyone knows how I can train her to stop that, let me know). I have also trained her to sit on command,kennel, come, stay(sometimes) (ok, when she wants to), but most importantly NO. She obeys most of her commands most of the time, and most dog people tell me that the best I am going to get out of a bulldog, however, when I say NO, she listens, she will even drop food out of her mouth with the no command, thats a feat for a Bulldog. When she was a pup (she still is only a year old) she would chew everything, bite you, bite and rip clothes, run away from you, go to the bathroom everwhere, jump on everyone and now she is a model citizen, thanks to the time we spend together, and her learning some of our crazy english language. I would imagine she may have been considered a bad dog with another owner, but since we trained each other, she has been a wonderful family member.

whatever............Dave said he will keep it in the yard

That seems like a much more reasonable solution than killing the dog, beating the dog, or punching your friend.

I get worried whe I see comments stating to poison or kill the dog. I can assure you its the owners fault not the dog. I think I would kill a human if they harmed my dog, much less killed her. I have an english Bulldog, and people who are ignorant about the breed, don't understand how sweet of a dog they really are. My bulldog would not hurt a soul on purpose. She has knocked down a couple of people (on being my mother in law) because they don't understand how she is trained. When she approaches a human, she does not jump, she sits in front of you, and in exchange for sitting she expects you to pet her. If you do not pet her and walk away she will jump on you, and at her height, she hits the back of your knee, and tends to knock people down.(if anyone knows how I can train her to stop that, let me know). I have also trained her to sit on command,kennel, come, stay(sometimes) (ok, when she wants to), but most importantly NO. She obeys most of her commands most of the time, and most dog people tell me that the best I am going to get out of a bulldog, however, when I say NO, she listens, she will even drop food out of her mouth with the no command, thats a feat for a Bulldog. When she was a pup (she still is only a year old) she would chew everything, bite you, bite and rip clothes, run away from you, go to the bathroom everwhere, jump on everyone and now she is a model citizen, thanks to the time we spend together, and her learning some of our crazy english language. I would imagine she may have been considered a bad dog with another owner, but since we trained each other, she has been a wonderful family member.

and you would go to prison like an idiot.....people don't need to make accomidations for your dog, mister......I hate how people think dogs get the same rights as thier kids

i am not reading through 5 pages to see if anyone suggested this....SHOCK COLLAR.....

I good kick to the face and the dog will never bite you again.

I was forced to put down my dog several years ago. I used to sell door to door and I can tell you those Aussie sheppards were the worst for that reflex/sudden bite. My dog was a Dalmation. There were two times where she bit people but never did more than tear clothing. I was very concerned and tried all sorts of things and also got help from a certified trainer. One day my daughter's 8 year old friend looked down and said hey to the dog while moving here hand to pet her. The dog went "nuts" and by the Grace of G-D I was quick enough to yank the kid on the porch by her arm and shield her from the dog. Had I not been there she would have mauled the child. My point is this: Is your friend oblivious to the danger? How the heck did he get a Law degree and not be able to see the danger here? I hope he doesn't wait until the unthinkable happens. That dog needs to be euthanized, muzzled or caged.

Last edited:
DEDO02.jpg

PLUS

blue_dog_leash_blue.jpg

What's the problem?
I've done it with my dog a few times.... and he's just a pain for wanting to play with everyone.

DEDO02.jpg

PLUS

blue_dog_leash_blue.jpg

What's the problem?
I've done it with my dog a few times.... and he's just a pain for wanting to play with everyone.

That too just make sure no kids wander into the radius

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom