So Reggie caused a dog to bite me and........ (1 Viewer)

vanakin

All-Pro
Reaction score
So i'm watching the game at a friend's house and his roomate lets the dog in...the dog has tried to bite me before and the owner(Dave) thinks it's funny(half hearted aplologies notwithstanding).The dog seems happy to be inside and is being cool to everybody,me included.......So Reg leaps into the endzone and I jump up and scream(as I should) and the dog goes bonkers......bites my calf, tears my jeans, I fall on the coffee table and spill crap everywhere....dog runs as I try to smite it(It's a Fat Blue Heeler dingo lookin sucker)........ruins reggies first TD......

later.......

I go outside to smoke with my friends and the dog impedes my path, I try to go around and he bites again... I go to beat the dog down and Dave is like"you waited too long, you can't hit her now..."

So I go inside and continue to watch the game and begin to get angrier and angrier and tell dave "Next time , if your dog gets broken up, It's your fault, not mine".He seems teary cause he loves his dog Or he thinks I'm gonna beat him up or whatever. So I leave IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME and watch us lose at Daquiri Supreme.......

Dillema....I can't stop getting angry(I cannot overstate how mad I am).....I can't let it go....It's like a switch was flipped and Either that dog dies (or gets severely maimed) or Dave gets the 1-2 .............

Saints lose, Both Fantasy teams lose, But the bite made WAY more angry than either of those......I look to you guys for some support or guidance or calming or something...Cause right now the only thing between me and that Dog is my fear of Jailtime.............

P.S.
Dave is a rich lawyer

The dog is nuts...Dave says he can't train it(even with food) and he says he tries to beat it but it forgets the beating, and will bite you when offering it food...I swear I have tried to make peace with the dog(I love animals) but it's nuts.....he won't euthanize it...The dog has crossed the line and I fear I will do something cruel very soon.help

Last edited:
You got your *** kicked. Take it and move on. You should have got in some licks when you had the chance. :hihi:

This is unacceptable behavior for the dog and the owner. I have two dogs, one of which is a heeler, and when they act that way towards anyone, they get the smack down and put up in room by themselves to cool off.

If the guy thinks it's funny, he obviously doesn't realize how dangerous this type of dog can be untrained. Heeler's (Aussie Cattle Dogs / part dingo) have jaw strength nearly as strong as a pitt bull's and are extremely easy to train not to do this.

This lawyer friend of yours doesn't deserve a dog.

Mr. Rich lawyer should know that he could get his butt sued if he can't control his dog. I would have kicked the crap out of it.

Old family recipee

1 lb ground meat (don't have the be the good stuff)
1 pack of rat poisen (get the good stuff)

You get the point.

This is unacceptable behavior for the dog and the owner. I have two dogs, one of which is a heeler, and when they act that way towards anyone, they get the smack down and put up in room by themselves to cool off.

If the guy thinks it's funny, he obviously doesn't realize how dangerous this type of dog can be untrained. Heeler's (Aussie Cattle Dogs / part dingo) have jaw strength nearly as strong as a pitt bull's and are extremely easy to train not to do this.

This lawyer friend of yours doesn't deserve a dog.

You nailed it. Nothing more to add.

Please, it's not the dog's fault. it's the owners. you owe your "friend" an old fashion *** kicking. if you're too afraid, don't go over to his house anymore. what kind of friend is that anyway? i would love to see anyone try to hurt my dogs with antifreeze or rat poison or any other form of physical harm. granted my animals would NEVER do anything like that, & i would never allow it to happen. threatening to kill the animal is juvenile & would definetly be met with retaliatory force that would land me in jail for a good long while

Don't harm the dog. It isn't worth it, and you will get caught.

Call the SPCA. They will handle it for you.

But only do this if the dog is a legitimate threat to others. Don't let your hurt feelings get this dog killed.

Please, it's not the dog's fault. it's the owners. you owe your "friend" an old fashion *** kicking. if you're too afraid, don't go over to his house anymore. what kind of friend is that anyway? i would love to see anyone try to hurt my dogs with antifreeze or rat poison or any other form of physical harm. granted my animals would NEVER do anything like that, & i would never allow it to happen. threatening to kill the animal is juvenile & would definetly be met with retaliatory force that would land me in jail for a good long while

Please, afraid of Dave? He 's like 130 soakin wet

and If your dogs bit someone, they deserve it

Don't harm the dog. It isn't worth it, and you will get caught.

Call the SPCA. They will handle it for you.

But only do this if the dog is a legitimate threat to others. Don't let your hurt feelings get this dog killed.

Hurt feelings?

How about a Hurt calf? Hurt kneecap? Cause those happened as a result.

a legitimate threat to others?!??
The dog is known for biting!
He has bit everyone that lives there!!

But Dave would just weasel out of it........screw that dog, hippie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom