So the Eagles decided to take away Kamara and Thomas in the passing game and this is what happened (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
Smith, Carr, Kirkwood and Arnold entered the game with a paltry 25 receptions between all of them in 9 games.

They ended up catching 16 passes and 2 TDs in the game vs the Eagles.

That's a 476% increase in production from this set of receivers.

Good grief.

It was also a testament to our depth. We signed Dez, he gets hurt. Sign Brandon Marshall and he doesn’t start so let’s see what we can do, well if you ask me these guys stepped up so huge the rest of the league is on notice. You can’t cover this offense! The defense has to commit 4 players to two guys, now we have emerging young WRs and oh yeah, the power running game and best screen RB with Ingraham II! Is it Thursday yet?

It’s one thing that he targeted them. It’s another for them to catch it. And outside of one early drop by Josh Hill, they were lights out.

Austin Carr’s TD catch was a tough catch. Ditto for some of Kirkwood’s catches to convert third downs early in the game. As for TQS, He might as well have been Michael Thomas 2.0 out there with some of those catches. And Dan Arnold?! My word what a catch that was.

Through 9 games I thought what happens when MT and kamara are taken care of?

Well I got that answer this week

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom