So, the General in charge of D.C.'s Natl. Guard is asked to resign... (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Why so much about Trump?

Why so many totally inscrutable, stupid, "unpresidented" actions that seem to have no real benefit and seem to be the result of haphazard decision making?

LOONEY

gulf war vet
Reaction score
this wasnt from Mr. Trump the orders came from Obama's pentagon, so now you have to ask why would Obama dismiss the commander of the of the guard who is in charge of securing the routes for the inauguration ? while at the same time some on the left have started calling for civil disobedience and martial law on the 20th.

JimEverett

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
this wasnt from Mr. Trump the orders came from Obama's pentagon, so now you have to ask why would Obama dismiss the commander of the of the guard who is in charge of securing the routes for the inauguration ? while at the same time some on the left have started calling for civil disobedience and martial law on the 20th.
I don't think so - Looney. If he is relieved of his duties at 12:01, wouldn't that make Trump the President at the time?

it is weird timing. I really wonder if the Trump team made a mistake and included this General in the mass-firing group.

its stuff like this that doesn't give people confidence in this incoming administration.

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I don't think so - Looney. If he is relieved of his duties at 12:01, wouldn't that make Trump the President at the time?

it is weird timing. I really wonder if the Trump team made a mistake and included this General in the mass-firing group.

its stuff like this that doesn't give people confidence in this incoming administration.
And different sources are citing different responsible parties.

TMP says it was Trump

Alex Jones says it was Obama. To incite riots.

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Alex Jones? Seriously?

Looney, you really gotta stop reading that crap.

DJ1BigTymer

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Please read before commenting.
As is customary, Schwartz, like other presidential appointees, submitted a letter of resignation to give the new administration a clean start. He’d done so before, but the Obama administration twice declined to accept. The Trump transition team made the decision to accept Schwartz’s resignation, according to a military official with knowledge of the situation.

Three Monkeys

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Please read before commenting.
So you're saying there will be no Muslim Promoting/Kenyan Birthin/Faux Hawaiian Birth Certificate Producing/FEMA Concentration Camp Building/Gun Confiscating riots?

Did I get it all covered?

Anybody got David Allen Coe on speed dial? I gots another hit for him.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You may very well have the most appropriate screen name in the history of the Internet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom