So the nfl has precedent to commit fraud at will. (1 Viewer)

Kyle brister

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
And there is no recourse in the US judicial system to stop it. Wow, it is what it is. Get ready for another screw job somewhere down the line folks. Our own courts won't hold the league accountable.

James Spader

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
The nfl has less credibility than the WWE. Goodell is a maggot and is pure evil.

Personally I will never allow myself to get emotionally invested in football again. The nfc title game was rigged and no one cares.
I care. Haven’t watched a game since The game and don’t plan to. Will only follow the Saints through this website. I am done.

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Accountable for what? Horrible call, absolutely. Terrible PR after the call and failure to acknowledge the blown call, yes. But conspiracies involving the league office designed to send the Rams to the Super Bowl, grow up. This all smacks of the crazy talk that the Sandy Hook shooting never took place. For those who have to keep saying that they have lost all interest in the NFL, can you go read about the Illuminati and allow those who still buy tickets and watch games some peace.

PS There were those on this forum who said at the outside that this was an absurd and a frivolous lawsuit.

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
And there is no recourse in the US judicial system to stop it. Wow, it is what it is. Get ready for another screw job somewhere down the line folks. Our own courts won't hold the league accountable.

ungug.jpg

saintfan1972

Full Time Fan
Reaction score
As bad as it was to see that happen to our team, I'm glad it didnt go through. People wouldve sued every time their favorite team lost because of a bad call.

Would it have made anyone feel better to have the official on the stand and he says, it didnt look like a foul on the field. It was a judgement call. After I saw the replay I realized I missed it. Would that make anyone feel better?

Goodell on the stand and he says, that's the way the official saw it in real time. The head of officials apologized to Coach Payton after the game. Make you feel better?

Just let it go people, just let it go.

Quiet Storm

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Dislike Goodell the Clown immensely but it's not enough to keep me from watching and cheering on the Saints.
I agree. I have too much love for the Saints to not watch them or any football game. I find the comments of "I'm done with football" to be very annoying. Nobody liked that BS outcome of Saints/Rams game but I'm never turning my back on my Saints!

ndcc

Saints' fan 4ever
VIP Contributor
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Sad to leave NOLA to AZ; going into ministry
Dislike Goodell the Clown immensely but it's not enough to keep me from watching and cheering on the Saints.
I agree. I have too much love for the Saints to not watch them or any football game. I find the comments of "I'm done with football" to be very annoying. Nobody liked that BS outcome of Saints/Rams game but I'm never turning my back on my Saints!
^^ all day.

:00000654:

Time to turn the page. They won't be able to stop Lombardi Gras in Feb 2020.

WHO DAT!!!!

:gosaints:

los226

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I’ve started looking at this on with a positive perspective. During the preseason in various different games they mentioned the blown call due to the pass interference rule change. I can see during our games (which include national) they will mention the blown call and follow up with how the Saints lost two playoff games in back to back seasons in heartbreaking fashion.

The Saints are a big storyline this year and I can see this team going all the way and winning it in the very same place they won it 10 years ago. Very talented team from the players to the front office. This is a dynasty type team and feel that they have to at least get one Lombardi while it’s all together!

Then, after it’s all said and done other fan bases will say that we were gifted the trophy due to the blown call ala Hurricane Katrina sympathy theory about our first Lombardi.

Hey, at least this how I want to believe this is the way it turns out :ROFLMAO: who dat!

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
The nfl has less credibility than the WWE. Goodell is a maggot and is pure evil.

Personally I will never allow myself to get emotionally invested in football again. The nfc title game was rigged and no one cares.
I'm willing to bet you get invested the first time you see our Saints take the field.

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This was started by a lawyer looking to get some PR and any sort of $$$ he could grab from the no-call. If anyone thought this was leading to any "justice", well, you haven't been paying attention the past, oh, entire history of the NFL's existence.

jayhawk66

The Alaskan WhoDat
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm willing to bet you get invested the first time you see our Saints take the field.
I mean, I will get invested, but it will be checked with a giant asterisk in that I know now that the NFL can "justify" whatever outcome they want. The no-call cost the NFL any credibility it had left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom