So the Rams are the Team to Fear Now? (1 Viewer)

DerrickB

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
They have receivers that can present some challenges for our secondary and Sean McVay is an efficient play caller. I think their defense may the only one that can slow us down. Any thoughts?

Meachemdat

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Their defense was confused most of the night. Brady threw some ducks to nowhere that ended up being Ints, but besides that they looked ok, but not good. Donald was a no show, which was crazy. They also played extremely soft on 3rd down.

Their offense looked terrible outside of Kupp.

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Saints D line would eat the Rams o line for lunch. Goff is good for 3-4 complete brain farts per game and pressure on him ups that number. Force a few turnovers and the Rams are very ordinary

kennydfresh

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The Saints would feast on Goff and then come the INTs. If Mike Evans beat the breaks off of Jalen Ramsey on some plays, what you think Mike Thomas would do.

St. Chris

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If Mike Evans beat the breaks off of Jalen Ramsey on some plays, what you think Mike Thomas would do.
To be fair, on three of the interference call against Ramsey, the refs screwed him.. One should have been a non call and the other two should have been offensive interference.

CTSaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
They have no running game and our defense would tear Goff a new one...
Bucs knew & thought this coming in & it was their poor execution in zone that did them in along with their lack of a pass rush. According to the Bucs fans, their LBs were out of position a lot & they weren't happy with ,in particular, Devin White's performance in zone. They also admitted that their pass rush is fool's gold (only shows up when facing porous OLines).

saint_drago

I Must Break You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As a fan the only thing I'm concerned with right now is having to go to Lambeau Field in the playoffs. Hopefully things stay on track and we don't have to worry about that.

But honestly I'm not afraid of any team in the NFC. Right now I think we're the boogeyman. We are the one who knocks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom