So the Rams are the Team to Fear Now? (1 Viewer)

Let them be crowned the team to “fear”. The Saints are much better when they aren’t being crowned.

It pains me greatly to say, but the only way we win in the post-season is to be the under dog. That happens with a lot of teams and I can't figure out why that still happens in this day and age. Why do teams continually underestimate their opponents. Everyone needs to be afraid of everyone. But nope.
You could potentially argue that, after the last 3 years playoff exits, even if we get the 1 seed we’re gonna be HEAVILY doubted by the media in the first playoff game. Vegas will favor us, but the talking heads will all rush to call the upset. Maybe national media is all the disrespect we need?

You could potentially argue that, after the last 3 years playoff exits, even if we get the 1 seed we’re gonna be HEAVILY doubted by the media in the first playoff game. Vegas will favor us, but the talking heads will all rush to call the upset. Maybe national media is all the disrespect we need?
Oh boy, I hope so. I swear if one of those talking heads bring it up and it catches fire, we'll go all the way.

Yep.
Aside from the Rams NFCCG we have choked. We will be deserving of the doubt imo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom