So the Rams are the Team to Fear Now? (1 Viewer)

Well of course.

The team to fear was the Tom Brady-led Bucs.

The Rams beat the Bucs, so they must be the team to fear.

And you can ignore the Saints because (a) Brees is washed and (b) Brees isn't playing anyway and (c) tacoes.

They have no running game and our defense would tear Goff a new one. The Bucs defense is highly overrated. Good team, but it’s just typical knee jerking for the media to suddenly crown them.

If we stay healthy and keep playing like we are now I feel the same. If you get to Goff often he turns it over....

As a fan the only thing I'm concerned with right now is having to go to Lambeau Field in the playoffs. Hopefully things stay on track and we don't have to worry about that.

But honestly I'm not afraid of any team in the NFC. Right now I think we're the boogeyman. We are the one who knocks.

Defense travels.

And if we need a conservative, ground-based offense for bad weather, I bet Sean Payton has an idea for that somewhere if he needs it.

I’m not sure they will even win their division.

The Cards are the team in the West I want to play least. And I never like playing Rus Wilson no matter what that team is playing like.

Packers are obviously our most legitimate obstacle.

If the Saints have to play the Rams in the playoffs, Sean Payton will put the 2018 NFCCG on repeat and it will be the first ever sledgehammer game with Alvin Kamara sprinting out of the tunnel with a massive sledgehammer. The Saints will beat the Rams so badly the NFL adds a mercy rule to games and the United Nations investigates the team for committing a war crime.

This makes perfect sense, considering Tom Fears was a great Rams WR and a not so good Saints Coach....

wait what was the question again?

GB, TB, and LAR will all likely get huge advantages from the refs against us in the playoffs. How we match up with any of those three won't matter as much as how much the NFL is willing to screw us in order to get any of them into the NFC CG and then SB.

They have no running game and our defense would tear Goff a new one. The Bucs defense is highly overrated. Good team, but it’s just typical knee jerking for the media to suddenly crown them.
I dont think so.

For whatever reason, the Rams are team we really struggle with.

Their D-line really takes it to us, and Goff always plays well. They are a smart, physical football team. I'm scared of them.

Guys I’m not trying to be a jerk but we know we’re good in regular season. I’m afraid of everyone in the playoffs with how we have lost over the last few years

Yeah. While I'll look the other way on the 2010 SEA game cuz of how destroyed we were by injuries and the 2018 NFC CG for the worst screw job in sports history, it's pretty bad that under SP/Brees we've only had two convincing playoff wins out of the 15 we've played and one was against the Lions. I'm still not sure where I stand in terms of assessing the quality of the 2009 Cardinals though. On one hand, they were coming off a near SB win and had Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald but on the other hand they were the Cardinals who'd only won 9 games in the year they went to the SB and the 2009 team only won 10 games which was their only 10-win season from 1977-2012.

For some inexplicable reason, we just play well below our talent level in the playoffs. We always brag about how good the Saints are but basically every playoff game except the Lions and Cards ones were nailbiters in the final few minutes. We really need to learn how to put our foot on the opponent's neck. If we could do that we wouldn't be susceptible to ref screwjobs unless the refs were actively trying to screw us throughout the entire game, something I'm not convinced the NFL is above doing considering how bad the bogus flags in favor of GB and TB have been.

Whats really cheesing me off is these talking heads who now insist that the Rams, who squeaked out a 3 point win against the Bucs, are the cream of the NFC, after we blew the doors off the Bucs 38-3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom