So there are no more questions MJD works for the rams and so does Burleson (1 Viewer)

dapperdan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
MJD works on their local broadcast and Burleson worked on their preseason broadcast. I am trying to cut off all the "Why are these two such saint haters? " They aren't but they do work for the rams so of course they are going to pick them.

Let's face it the rams are the flavor of the month. If you ever had a beer with Sean Mcvay you get a coaching interview now. In fact there is a rumor his bartender may be up for an OC position with .........

I just want to hate them. Well, I don't mind Nate on GMFB but I'm starting to dislike him strongly. Imma keep hating MJD, though.

I just want to hate them. Well, I don't mind Nate on GMFB but I'm starting to dislike him strongly. Imma keep hating MJD, though.

Just remember Marsha, hatred only traps yourself.

Ask yourself.....are they worth your hatred? Isn’t apathy towards ignorant/bad/nasty/mean people better?

And no I’m not calling MJD or Nate any of the above. ?

Just remember Marsha, hatred only traps yourself.

Ask yourself.....are they worth your hatred? Isn’t apathy towards ignorant/bad/nasty/mean people better?

And no I’m not calling MJD or Nate any of the above. ?
Well, if they agree to get off my TV, I'll agree to stop hating them.

Mjd has always been a saints hater. Either way both are gonna be sad when the saints beat the Rams. Not by much but just enough.

MJD works on their local broadcast and Burleson worked on their preseason broadcast. I am trying to cut off all the "Why are these two such saint haters? " They aren't but they do work for the rams so of course they are going to pick them.

Let's face it the rams are the flavor of the month. If you ever had a beer with Sean Mcvay you get a coaching interview now. In fact there is a rumor his bartender may be up for an OC position with .........

Yes. I live in Los Angeles. When I turned on the radio Saturday, MJD was calling the game. I just laughed as I realized one more reason he consistently picks against the Saints.

Burlesom said today he wasn’t picking against the Saints again after yesterday’s win... we shall see

if you people are going to watch these shills all week, you're going to be very frustrated...

MJD beats women so his opinion means zilch to me. Burleson is eh. Neither gets my shorts in a bunch.

MJD is absolutely a Saints hater.
Correct, this goes beyond him working for the Rams.

And he's not just a moron regarding what he says in regards to the Saints. It's everything he says.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom