So this is our starting def (1 Viewer)

Your internet argument skills are stuck in the 90s. "No, you show me where I said that! Otherwise I'm right. Forever!!!!111"

Wailing, crying, it's not a good look.
You’re the one wailing and crying about someone else having a differing opinion...go on with that childish crap

All I did was simply bring up a concern...you people are the ones overblowing things

I didn’t overblow anything. I simply offered a counter to your post and provided an explanation for why this original post has been largely dismissed.

To be honest, you are the one who has been typing aggressively and making false (not to mention condescending) claims about people and how they need candy and rainbows.

Why not just elaborate and explain your concern? The circumstances of this game and the players’ performance has been pointed out.

If you think you have a valid concern (and you very well might) then why not post something other than sarcasm (“oh, you can see the future”) or dodges (candy and rainbows)?

There is room for criticism and concern about the team but posts that seem hyperbolic and negative without context or explanation aren’t going to be received very well at this point in the season. I don’t think that’s entirely unreasonable.

*This isn’t a defense of every individual post, as I haven’t read them all. It’s just my explanation of the general reception of this OP.

Getting sick of seeing these posts. Either learn what’s going on so you aren’t so ignorant or put down the bottle. There no need for these posts at all. This IS NOT our starting D and we aren’t running any PLAYs.

Why on earth people are making comments when even the announcers are trying to hold the casual fans hands in that it’s a meaningless game. Is just beyond me!

You’re the one wailing and crying about someone else having a differing opinion...go on with that childish crap
Well, you told me! I've completely revised my view after that stern dressing down.

No, wait, that was a lie. By all means focus your childish rage on me.

Getting sick of seeing these posts. Either learn what’s going on so you aren’t so ignorant or put down the bottle. There no need for these posts at all. This IS NOT our starting D and we aren’t running any PLAYs.

Why on earth people are making comments when even the announcers are trying to hold the casual fans hands in that it’s a meaningless game. Is just beyond me!
This defense we are talking about now is clearly not comprised of starters but the one who gave up 23 points in the first half was.

All I’m simply saying is when you make personal attacks based on someone’s differing opinion then clearly we all can see who the childish ones are

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom