So this is our starting def (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Wow our starting def is getting dotted up by a nobody who was sitting on the couch for 7 weeks. I cant wait for the playoffs

Same bandwagon fans that will light this board up with negativity if we lose in the playoffs. Lol SMH.

Nobody is trying and they didn’t gameplan or call anything other than basic coverage. Get real.

I understand they're playing vanilla but, dang man, can they at least try a little bit. They are getting embarrassed.

I love how when people state facts on this site they are berated and shunned...like we’re supposed to keep our opinions to ourselves. If it’s not all candy and rainbows then beware...you might end up getting banned

I love how when people state facts on this site they are berated and shunned...like we’re supposed to keep our opinions to ourselves. If it’s not all candy and rainbows then beware...you might end up getting banned
And I love how easy it is to find negative things to say after a 13-2 season. There couldn’t have been a game or two before this one that meant anything, right?

Bro you're being just a little dramatic. The fact is nobody likes negativity especially in a meaningless game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom