So this is our starting def (1 Viewer)

So by simply stating the facts we should root for another team? The homerism is thick here
Actually it's not even close to homerism most people aren't jumping off of a bridge cough cough bc most of us knw what the team is trying to do lol but go ahead chicken little lmao

So by simply stating the facts we should root for another team? The homerism is thick here
Ah I see. You’re big on facts then. How about the fact that this team deliberately held out half the oline and liberally rotated players out all game long. Human nature seems like it’s a real thing to me. Your FACTS don’t want to acknowledge any of that?

It shouldn’t be a hanging offense to point out certain things...you can appreciate the team’s success and still be disappointed in this mess we’re seeing today...the two are not mutually exclusive...I’ve noticed that on this board if you don’t hop around like a giddy little girl worshipping Drew Brees’ jockstrap, you need to “pull for another team” or “get lost pal” or whatever...it is very interesting...

The truth is the 1st defense has looked bad. True it's been vanilla defense. Mixed bag. Nothing to jump off the bridge about. I think SP will use this to his advantage as motivation in the playoffs.

It shouldn’t be a hanging offense to point out certain things...you can appreciate the team’s success and still be disappointed in this mess we’re seeing today...the two are not mutually exclusive...I’ve noticed that on this board if you don’t hop around like a giddy little girl worshipping Drew Brees’ jockstrap, you need to “pull for another team” or “get lost pal” or whatever...it is very interesting...
There’s always tigerdroppings. They love to **** all over every Saints decision they don’t like.

Ah I see. You’re big on facts then. How about the fact that this team deliberately held out half the oline and liberally rotated players out all game long. Human nature seems like it’s a real thing to me. Your FACTS don’t want to acknowledge any of that?
I said nothing about the offense...just about the starting defense getting torched so get YOUR facts straight

OMG I'm done with stupidity. Yes we look like crap. Do you not realize on the run plays that we are not being agressive. I'd rather get blown out and have no injuries then win and have key players hurt. Later to the negative posters but I choose to be positive. Post away!!! LMAO

I love how when people state facts on this site they are berated and shunned...like we’re supposed to keep our opinions to ourselves. If it’s not all candy and rainbows then beware...you might end up getting banned

Acting like this one game (of all games this season) is what defines our defense is silly. Especially when there is no explanation or any specifics offered.

It has nothing to do with needing “candy and rainbows”. That’s a dodge.

Ignoring the pretty important context around this game, not to mention the defense’s performance all season (not to mention against this very team 2 weeks ago), and making this game out to be super important and defining is a pretty silly and overly negative point to try to make.

Acting like this one game (of all games this season) is what defines our defense is silly. Especially when there is no explanation or any specifics offered.

It has nothing to do with needing “candy and rainbows”. That’s a dodge.

Ignoring the pretty important context around this game, not to mention the defense’s performance all season (not to mention against this very team 2 weeks ago), and making this game out to be super important and defining is a pretty silly and overly negative point to try to make.
All I did was simply bring up a concern...you people are the ones overblowing things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom