So this is our starting def (1 Viewer)

Well, you told me! I've completely revised my view after that stern dressing down.

No, wait, that was a lie. By all means focus your childish rage on me.
Yes! I’ve seen the light also.
If only trades were still allowed so we could trade our #1 pick in 2020 for Kyle Allen and start him for the playoffs. We could jettison that dinosaur Drew Brees and his measly 74% completion for Allen’s +80%.
Them’s facts, baby.

Yes! I’ve seen the light also.
If only trades were still allowed so we could trade our #1 pick in 2020 for Kyle Allen and start him for the playoffs. We could jettison that dinosaur Drew Brees and his measly 74% completion for Allen’s +80%.
Them’s facts, baby.
How old are you?

All I’m simply saying is when you make personal attacks based on someone’s differing opinion then clearly we all can see who the childish ones are
It's not your differing opinion. It's your unwavering refusal to countenance any alternative explanation, combined with an unduly hyperbolic spilling forth of vitriole, outrage and whataboutism.

This defense we are talking about now is clearly not comprised of starters but the one who gave up 23 points in the first half was.

You can’t have all starters out at one time it’s a bit of a rotation with the limit in gameday rosters.

But come on. Looks like they are running the type of scheme you put in on day 1 of Training Camp.

Everyone is playing to get out of this game. We have bigger focuses than this. It’s about playing sound, getting depth their reps and getting healthy. This is the only game you shouldn’t put a looking glass on and analyze because it means absolutely nothing. At all!

If anyone is thinking our team is gonna come play liek this in two weeks then I actually feel a little sad for them, because 1) they clearly haven’t been watching the games all year and how we play and 2) they don’t need that negativity and worrying in their life we are having close to the and maybe if we end it right, the greatest season in Saints history.

We ought to be having time of our lives as Saints fans right now not freaking out about this worthless game.

You can’t have all starters out at one time it’s a bit of a rotation with the limit in gameday rosters.

But come on. Looks like they are running the type of scheme you put in on day 1 of Training Camp.

Everyone is playing to get out of this game. We have bigger focuses than this. It’s about playing sound, getting depth their reps and getting healthy. This is the only game you shouldn’t put a looking glass on and analyze because it means absolutely nothing. At all!

If anyone is thinking our team is gonna come play liek this in two weeks then I actually feel a little sad for them, because 1) they clearly haven’t been watching the games all year and how we play and 2) they don’t need that negativity and worrying in their life we are having close to the and maybe if we end it right, the greatest season in Saints history.

We ought to be having time of our lives as Saints fans right now not freaking out about this worthless game.
I think quite a few of us are enjoying this time. But there are a few who want to make us ‘understand the facts’ and seem hell bent on insulting anyone who doesn’t want to hear it.

I think quite a few of us are enjoying this time. But there are a few who want to make us ‘understand the facts’ and seem hell bent on insulting anyone who doesn’t want to hear it.
Honestly I think we ought to petition harder to have a critic forum for people to go there and discuss all their garbage away from the main page. We honestly don’t need it anywhere else but in its own little corner where peopel can stew on their negativity.

You would think we have been the Cleveland browns or New York Jets the last 15 years!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom