So, we are now the #1 Seed in the NFC (1 Viewer)

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
Since the Seahawks won the game last night, that makes us the #1 Seed in the NFC! If we take care of our own business, we are right back where we were last year.

The way I see it, we are fighting 2 things for the rest of this season, and the Playoffs. The Ref's, and our problem on offense.

These are the 2 things we can't really control. We are what we are at this point. The Ref's are going to do what they have been doing to us all season long. They have it in for Sean Payton, and are doing everything they can to show him that they aren't controlled by him. I think it's Al Riveron who is flexing his muscles.

The #2 and Slot Receiver problem is not going to go away. At this point, there is nothing that could be done about it anyway. I still believe, though, that Coach Payton has something up his sleeve that nobody knows about, waiting to unveil it at the right moment.

Things are beginning to shape up to what's going to happen in the Playoffs. We now are pretty much set in who the best teams are in the league.

Saints, Ravens, Seahawks, Niners, Packers are the best teams. Elite, if you will. Tough teams are: Vikings, Patriots, Bills. Above average with a chance: Dallas, Kansas City.

I believe we can beat any of these teams, and we will come out of the NFC going to the Superbowl if we just take care of our own business. Geaux Saints.

So your telling me the best team in the NFC isn't even in control of their own division? The expert appologist on TV will be doing some crawfishing today...

Since the Seahawks won the game last night, that makes us the #1 Seed in the NFC! If we take care of our own business, we are right back where we were last year.

The way I see it, we are fighting 2 things for the rest of this season, and the Playoffs. The Ref's, and our problem on offense.

These are the 2 things we can't really control. We are what we are at this point. The Ref's are going to do what they have been doing to us all season long. They have it in for Sean Payton, and are doing everything they can to show him that they aren't controlled by him. I think it's Al Riveron who is flexing his muscles.

The #2 and Slot Receiver problem is not going to go away. At this point, there is nothing that could be done about it anyway. I still believe, though, that Coach Payton has something up his sleeve that nobody knows about, waiting to unveil it at the right moment.

Things are beginning to shape up to what's going to happen in the Playoffs. We now are pretty much set in who the best teams are in the league.

Saints, Ravens, Seahawks, Niners, Packers are the best teams. Elite, if you will. Tough teams are: Vikings, Patriots, Bills. Above average with a chance: Dallas, Kansas City.

I believe we can beat any of these teams, and we will come out of the NFC going to the Superbowl if we just take care of our own business. Geaux Saints.

Vikings will win their division and are an overall better team than the Packers. Packers have the 28th ranked defense and have been the biggest frauds since opening kickoff

The #1 seed is like that shinny new sports car your dad just bought. He loves you but just doesn't trust you enough to let you hold the keys and drive it

We are not the number one seed--no team really is yet. Seeding means nothing at this point in the season. It would be accurate to say we control our own destiny and can obtain our goal of being the number one seed if we keep winning. If we lose Sunday, our current status won't amount to a hill of beans.

Yea, they’re vastly under the radar. I expect them to beat the Patriots this weekend.

I still don't trust the Chiefs defense. They've improved in pass defense over last year,but are worse against the run. In the playoffs
the latter is usually more important.

I understand the comments that currently being the #1 seed really doesn’t matter with a month of football left to play. Even so, I’d rather be sitting at the top controlling our own destiny than to be behind looking up. It’s all in front of the team and there for the taking. Let’s hope coach comes up with a great game plan this week and our players execute it. Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom