So we trade Injury prone Stallworth (closed thread) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I love our WR's. Don't get me wrong. But it sucks to have a critical game and for our top 2 recievers to be hurt while Stallworth is pulling in 1 handed catches. We got rid of Stallworth cause of his injury problems and his drops. I just find it ironic that our top 2 WR's had 1 catch for 18 yards and Stallworth had another game with over 100 yards and a TD.

I would have never had guessed this. So IRONIC. My God!

well if stallworth was still in no whos to say he would be playing this well? AND if stallworth was still in NO, would colston have become a beast? colston + starting mlb+ 3/4 rnd pick > stallworth. BTW I always have loved stallworth and really hoped he'd turn into a great receiver (for the saints).

He has missed several games already.

I know he missed several games. But THIS is the critical time of the season when you need EVERYONE healthy. Stallworth is healthy. Our WR's aren't. You can't argue against this can you?

I love our WR's. Don't get me wrong. But it sucks to have a critical game and for our top 2 recievers to be hurt while Stallworth is pulling in 1 handed catches. We got rid of Stallworth cause of his injury problems and his drops. I just find it ironic that our top 2 WR's had 1 catch for 18 yards and Stallworth had another game with over 100 yards and a TD.

I would have never had guessed this. So IRONIC. My God!

Stallworths missed most of this season. Great call

very easy to argue this.....without our WRs, we might not be in the situation we are in.....there is no reason to regret trading stallpepper

We don't need Stallworth. This comparison is not even necissary.

He had a big game today. Great. Knowing Donte, he'll dissapoint next week. I'm happy as heck he picked this game to go off, but he still hasn't shown the ability to perform big every week and stay healthy.

Again, I see no point of this post.

well if stallworth was still in no whos to say he would be playing this well? AND if stallworth was still in NO, would colston have become a beast? colston + starting mlb+ 3/4 rnd pick > stallworth. BTW I always have loved stallworth and really hoped he'd turn into a great receiver (for the saints).

I'm not argueing the fact that I don't love Colston. Colston WOULD have gotton his chance in NO's cause of Stallworth's injury problems so you can't argue that factor. Also... there's a good chance Colston wouldn't be hurt right now cause he may have had a lighter load. Who knows what we'll get for the pick. We could get some piece of work like Mike Hass who we have to cut and get's signed with another team so you can't argue that the pick is worth anything yet. Plus they have yet to resign him

I would have never guess Stallworth down the stretch is healthy and our guys aren't.

He had a big game today. Great. Knowing Donte, he'll dissapoint next week. I'm happy as heck he picked this game to go off, but he still hasn't shown the ability to perform big every week and stay healthy.

I hope Stallworth keeps coming up big. I want that 3rd round pick. I wish Stallworth the best. We traded Stallworth to open up time for Colston. Given the option of Stallworth vs Colston, Simoneau, and a 3rd

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I know he missed several games. But THIS is the critical time of the season when you need EVERYONE healthy. Stallworth is healthy. Our WR's aren't. You can't argue against this can you?

well you have to admit , stallpepper's hamstrings have been a problem since college..colston's injury was trauma in the form of #26 rolling back on his ankle. I would not use "injury prone" in describing colston, it's early in his career, but he has yet to miss time for just running..i would call stallpepper "injury prone"

I hope Stallworth keeps coming up big. I want that 3rd round pick. I wish Stallworth the best. We traded Stallworth to open up time for Colston. Given the option of Stallworth vs Colston, Simoneau, and a 3rd

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Same here, I want the pick... play well Stallworth.

You don't find it IRONIC as i do? cause i find it very ironic that he's healthy and ours aren't. I agree with the trade. I just think it's IRONIC that he is healthy and our guys aren't. I would never have guessed this. I've been laughing all season at Stallworth being hurt and Eagles fan's saying "yeah but Stallworth was out this game". And now our WR's are out.

or with this pick we could draft another starter... hell so far we've drafted more starters then backups under payton (yaya one draft!)

ya it is a bit ironic SaintsFan, but stallworth could pull a hamstring tomorrow getting out of bed :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom