So, Whadaya Think? (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Full Story: Who Dat Indig-Nation

Is this offense is still what we all thought it would be? Indubitably. Yeah, Ivory fumbled and Morgan too. But when you've got a Drew Brees running things mistakes like that can be overcome, like we saw in San Francisco last year. These guys are clicking. Pierre is still Pierre and we should have no questions about what he means to this team and what his role is going to be. Liking what Ingram is showing in the limited amount we are being shown. Dude is cutting strong, which says a lot about his knee and bouncing off tacklers in the backfield and turning would be losses into short gains. I honestly believe what Sean Payton said about him last year, "The only think keeping Mark Ingram from being rookie of the year is me." Despite his fumble, Ivory looks damn good. Running as hard as ever. I believe the amount of time he sees on the field this year will be contingent on his ability to thrive in the rest of the game. He can't be effective for this team if every time he's in the game we are going to give him the ball. He won't be able to stay healthy that way either. Travaris Cadet is getting his own section in this post because he deserves it.

Full Story: Who Dat Indig-Nation

Attachments

• whodatindig 31.jpg
    whodatindig 31.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom