So what’s your feeling the night before (1 Viewer)

Do we play next week

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters
Yeah. I know the Saints can beat the Falcons. My only concern was if the Rams would rest if they won the division last week.
They have every reason to win tomorrow.
I’m taking Saints and Rams. Just prepare for “that play” to be repeated endlessly leading up to Saints/Rams Wild Card Weekend.

I think it was a few years back that we needed the Seahawks to beat the 49ers for the Saints to get the first-round bye - and the Seahawks lost at the death.

And then Minnesota rolled into the Dome seven days later and beat us in the first week of the playoffs.

Indeed, how many times since 2017 have we seen the Saints give up a strong position, or things outside our control go against us, depriving us of a chance to keep our season alive/go deeper into the playoffs?

How anybody can be confident in those circumstances is beyond me. I have been conditioned to expect things to go wrong.

Either we beat the brakes off the Falcons and the 49ers win in unlikely fashion so it counts for nought, or the Rams win easily and the Falcons beat us at the death after an onside kick recovery or something equally implausible.

I've eaten way too much king cake in the first two days of mardi gras. My wife's birthday is today and she's a mardi gras maniac so it comes with the territory. I know there's another coming tomorrow at lunch. But after that I have to quit the carbs until the parades actually roll.

I voted no only because both events that could go wrong are near a 50% possibility of each happening, so that means our chances are around 30% to get in.

I felt better yesterday than i do today since 49ers were able to get 4 defensive players back from Covid list. What a difference a couple weeks make with NFL rules.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom