So what’s your feeling the night before (1 Viewer)

Do we play next week

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters
I rarely vote on these things, but I voted this time. Yes, I think we're playing next week.

Stats from TH7 victory against Atlanta last year.

I’ll take the exact same performance from Hill and the running game tomorrow against Atlanta.

2F33CB47-A13A-4B08-9A57-DB6A76CA4869.jpeg

The Saints will handle their business tomorrow. If we’re home next week, it will be because of those bastage Rams.

Around 6:00 pm tomorrow, I don’t want to have say, “Man, even when we win, we lose”. :mad:

Until the football gods finally give our team a break, I always err on the side of expect disappointment at this point.

I vote "Who knows?"
I want them to beat the Falcons and finish with a winning record. That would be a truly heroic feat. And they deserve to be able to say they're winners. But the way this season went down they're already winners in my eyes.

A LOT of these guys aren't going to be here next year and probably more than few won't be on a roster next year. At least they'll have been something to be proud of.

If they play next week, look out whoever our opponent is because we already know they can beat anybody.

Ambivalence. Of course I’ll be rooting for us to win, but I know this isn’t a true contender. Our defense is all world and our offense is horrific. If the offense was a tad bit better than horrific I might be more engaged and think we had a real chance.

Again, we can’t control wat happens in LA. All we can do is handle our business in Atlanta!

And I want us to handle our business in ATL!!!

👍🏾🤬👍🏾🤬👍🏾🤬👍🏾🤬

I have a feeling Murphy’s Law will take over. We never get help from other teams. So I fully expect something to go wrong.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom