So what’s your feeling the night before (1 Viewer)

Do we play next week

• Yes

Votes: 54 65.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 34.9%

• Total voters
I feel pretty good about our game… not so great about the other… just seems when we need something to bounce our way out of our control it doesnt work out too well. I’ll enjoy the final game with no expectations and just hope for the best… if it doesnt happen time to get healthy and look toward the draft.

Nice.

Does it have ", Hope and Bum" too?
Nah, didn't have that one. Or "Archie is a Saint" or "I Believe" or "Fired Up" or "No Mora Excuses". Never had any Saints stuff on cars when I lived in NO. I ordered this sticker, and the matching shirt, when I lived in San Antonio- had to represent in Cowboys country. Little did I know less than one month later the Saints would flee to SA, I would get to see three "home" games there, and meet some of the players. I remember TE Ernie Conwell telling me about how miserable the team was that year on the road, but trying to keep up appearances for all the NO people hammered by Katrina. Kept the "FAITH" sticker on all these years because to be a lifelong Saints fan, you can't leave home without it.

Just ask Clubber Lang

Attachments

• 05797DC3-68E0-4207-AB94-FE893393E2A8.jpeg
    05797DC3-68E0-4207-AB94-FE893393E2A8.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 3
No idea why Iam not hyped at all.
Feeling pretty calm right now.

Maybe because it’s not in our hands to get into the playoffs.
Maybe because we won’t survive wild card round if we get there…

But obviously it’s how the last four years ended…

I think it was a few years back that we needed the Seahawks to beat the 49ers for the Saints to get the first-round bye - and the Seahawks lost at the death.

And then Minnesota rolled into the Dome seven days later and beat us in the first week of the playoffs.

Indeed, how many times since 2017 have we seen the Saints give up a strong position, or things outside our control go against us, depriving us of a chance to keep our season alive/go deeper into the playoffs?

How anybody can be confident in those circumstances is beyond me. I have been conditioned to expect things to go wrong.

Either we beat the brakes off the Falcons and the 49ers win in unlikely fashion so it counts for nought, or the Rams win easily and the Falcons beat us at the death after an onside kick recovery or something equally implausible.
I mean I’m loathe to quote myself but …

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom