So what do we do with the #1 pick in the 2017 NFL draft? (1 Viewer)

BELOWSEALEVEL

Almost Heaven :o)
Reaction score
Do we trade down and acquire picks?
Take the best qb prospect?
Go for the best defensive player?

Because right now that's the train we're on
so far. I haven't seen a college qb this year that
Wows me yet. The season is still young so we'll see.

We have some good players but unfortunately they're
all in street clothes at the moment.

It's got the feeling of a Reggie Bush type year.
We weren't a bad team, the Katrina cicumstances
Just ruined that season. We were better than the
#2 overall pick. We just fell short every time.

We won't have the number one pick in the draft quote me on that one

Is there a QB worth drafting? Life after Brees has to be addressed and a high pick this year would be the way to do it.

Is there a QB worth drafting? Life after Brees has to be addressed and a high pick this year would be the way to do it.

Who cares? Unless we fix the defense do you honestly think another QB will come in here and do better than Brees with a piss poor defense?

Besides, QB's rarely win the Super Bowl before the age of 30, when they do it's almost always on the back of a great defense.

Who cares? Unless we fix the defense do you honestly think another QB will come in here and do better than Brees with a piss poor defense?

Besides, QB's rarely win the Super Bowl before the age of 30, when they do it's almost always on the back of a great defense.

I wasn't thinking of replacing Brees now, I was thinking if when he retires. You don't want to be looking for the replacement the same season that he retires.

We're not going to back into the #1 pick, but if we did, we'd be stupid to not take a QB.

We won't take a QB until after 2017. I would expect Myles garret.

I wasn't thinking of replacing Brees now, I was thinking if when he retires. You don't want to be looking for the replacement the same season that he retires.
Working out just fine for the Broncos

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom