So what do we do with the #1 pick in the 2017 NFL draft? (1 Viewer)

There has to be an Alabama pass rusher worth drafting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We aren't going to have the #1 pick, or the #2 pick, or even the #6 pick. Right now the team is working on pissing away the division and the playoffs. After week 10, they'll get to work pissing away a high draft pick. Just like last year.

Rest assured, the Browns will pick right above us and will take who we covet.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

We aren't going to have the #1 pick, or the #2 pick, or even the #6 pick. Right now the team is working on pissing away the division and the playoffs. After week 10, they'll get to work pissing away a high draft pick. Just like last year.
If we do that again, it's absolutely criminal.

We have a better chance of seeing 3 feet of snow in New Orleans this winter than the Saints having the number one pick due to worst record. This is realistically a 6-8 win team. Now if we get healthy on defense we may win a few more.

Do we trade down and acquire picks?
Take the best qb prospect?
Go for the best defensive player?

Because right now that's the train we're on
so far. I haven't seen a college qb this year that
Wows me yet. The season is still young so we'll see.

We have some good players but unfortunately they're
all in street clothes at the moment.

It's got the feeling of a Reggie Bush type year.
We weren't a bad team, the Katrina cicumstances
Just ruined that season. We were better than the
#2 overall pick. We just fell short every time.

We will definitely pick top 3. If it's number 1 you trade back and acquire more picks because we lack talent and depth.

We have a better chance of seeing 3 feet of snow in New Orleans this winter than the Saints having the number one pick due to worst record. This is realistically a 6-8 win team. Now if we get healthy on defense we may win a few more.

You have to be kidding. There's 0% chance of us winning more than 8 games no matter if every player came back healthy tomorrow. I can live with the optimism bc we should be optimistic. It's part of being a fan. But, there's not ONE game on the schedule where you can say "well, we should win that one". I can see us being 0-10 - 2-8 through the first 10.

There is no way this team wins 6-8 games. We will get a top 5 pick this year. I hope we go QB (Watson).

I do not trust this staff to pick the right person at all. Most of our picks from the past 5 years are off of the team. Time for a whole new staff. How can Coach P let this special teams coach stay is beyond me.

You have to be kidding. There's 0% chance of us winning more than 8 games no matter if every player came back healthy tomorrow. I can live with the optimism bc we should be optimistic. It's part of being a fan. But, there's not ONE game on the schedule where you can say "well, we should win that one". I can see us being 0-10 - 2-8 through the first 10.

Zero chance? Really? I mean, we're all disappointing at how the season has gone, but that's just patently ridiculous.

Zero chance? Really? I mean, we're all disappointing at how the season has gone, but that's just patently ridiculous.
There's always a "chance" when it's still possible, but realistically I don't see it happening. There's 13 games left. We have to go 8-5 to go 8-8. Which 8 games are we winning to reach 8-8?

Sun, Oct. 2 <table border="1"><tbody><tr><td>
</td><td>at Chargers</td> <td>3:25 pm CT</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>BYE</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Oct. 16</td> <td>vs Panthers</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Oct. 23</td> <td>at Chiefs</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Oct. 30</td> <td>vs Seahawks
</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Nov. 6</td> <td>at 49ers</td> <td>3:05 pm</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Nov. 13</td> <td>vs Broncos
</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>CBS</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Thu, Nov. 17</td> <td>at Panthers</td> <td>7:25 pm</td> <td>NBC/NFN</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Nov. 27</td> <td>vs Rams</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Dec. 4</td> <td>vs Lions
</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Dec. 11</td> <td>at Buccaneers</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Dec. 18</td> <td>at Cardinals</td> <td>3:05 pm</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sat, Dec. 24</td> <td>vs Buccaneers</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Sun, Jan. 1</td> <td>at Falcons</td> <td>Noon</td> <td>FOX</td></tr></tbody></table>

Brees will win us enough games to mess that up and we'll pick 9-13 again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom