So, what seed do you predict we will end up as? (1 Viewer)

What is our final Seeding going into the Playoffs?

• #1 Seed

Votes: 11 8.9%
  • #2 Seed

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • #3 Seed

Votes: 56 45.5%

• Total voters
Detroit don't have a chance against GB, San Fran will not want to be a 5th seed. Saints at #3 seed will play Vikings in first round of playoffs.

I’m really hoping Blough wins a truck or Seattle can steal the W from San Fran... it’s not about being nervous about the Vikings, it’s about playing vs resting next weekend. The Saints could really benefit from the BYE

Green Bay ain’t losing too Detroit so we are not getting the #1 seed.

San Fran are the clear favourites against Seattle and I believe they will win, HOWEVER Seattle don’t have an unrealistic chance too beat them at all. It would be nice to get the #2 seed, but I’d be more surprised if we did than if we got the #3. 3 is more likely in my opinion but hopefully we get the 2nd.

Green Bay ain’t losing too Detroit so we are not getting the #1 seed.

San Fran are the clear favourites against Seattle and I believe they will win, HOWEVER Seattle don’t have an unrealistic chance too beat them at all. It would be nice to get the #2 seed, but I’d be more surprised if we did than if we got the #3. 3 is more likely in my opinion but hopefully we get the 2nd.

The Packers/Lions game is still a division game, and it’s @ Detroit. The Packers aren’t some juggernaut either... if they don’t play well, the Lions could hang around and steal one.

I’m really hoping Blough wins a truck or Seattle can steal the W from San Fran... it’s not about being nervous about the Vikings, it’s about playing vs resting next weekend. The Saints could really benefit from the BYE

Exactly.

I respect the Vikings and think they’d make it tough on us. Probably a 7-10 point game.

But playing at Lambeau when they get a full week off to watch film and prepare for us is a big disadvantage.

The Packers/Lions game is still a division game, and it’s @ Detroit. The Packers aren’t some juggernaut either... if they don’t play well, the Lions could hang around and steal one.
Anyone can lose any given Sunday granted, but Detroit are in the hands of an inexperienced QB against a team looking to secure the #1 seed. They may not be a juggernaut but everyone knows the chances of Detroit beaten them is very unlikely. That can’t be denied. It would be a true shock if Green Bay laid an egg.

Right now, we are the #3 Seed. That could change. All it would really take is a Seahawks win, and a Green Bay loss, and we are the #1 Seed. If Green Bay wins, and the Seahawks lose, we remain the #3 Seed. If the Seahawks lose, and the Packers lose, we are the #2 Seed.

So, where do you think we will end up?
We should rest our team and get ready for 2 road games on the road to the SB. Carolina will not roll over for the saints but instead try to make our guys feel their hits throughout next week. Remember 2010 when we loss 3 starters trying to get a bye. Dont let history repeat itself.

The Saints are more likely to lose to Carolina than the Packers to the Lions in my opinion. The weather could be nasty in Carolina, which is always a great neutralizer. The Packers will he playing in a Dome.

I just believe that the Hawks will somehow take care of business at home tonight. No logical reason they should win as they are banged up and SF is still playing at a high level, but the Hawks are at home and will have their usual high volume crowd.

Help me understand for DFS purposes. If Green Bay wins, we're number 3 no matter what happens with Seattle/SF?

There are 2 scenarios basically:

1) GB loses to DET: we MUST WIN to get a bye. If SEA happens to win also, we get the 1 seed.

2) GB beats DET: SEA MUST WIN for us to get a bye and the 2 seed. The outcome of our game doesn't matter in this case.

Anything else happens, and we are the 3 seed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom