Saints So what time do we need to get to the airport tonight? (1 Viewer)

Are you on the plane? Serious question...
I wish. No, I'm just following the published data of the flight that is being given in real time. For those who are heading to the airport this evening, they will be able to keep tabs on the airplane's arrival by just reading the SSF.

Over Jackson, MS... about 45 min to the chocks.

Passing over Covington now! Making the turn to the west to enter a downwind leg to Runway 11.

Over LaPlace now and turning on a 12 mile final now!

My Facebook Live video

That is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! ?????
Thank you so much for posting for us that cannot be there, but are there in spirit!!!!!
I wish that someone from the front office could be there to give out some Saints swag!!!!!!! It is after midnight and those kids have to go to school tomorrow!!!!!!!!
The players should at least honk & wave!!!!

LOVE ❤️ THE VID!!!!! Thank you! ????

That is TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!! ?????
Thank you so much for posting for us that cannot be there, but are there in spirit!!!!!
I wish that someone from the front office could be there to give out some Saints swag!!!!!!! It is after midnight and those kids have to go to school tomorrow!!!!!!!!
The players should at least honk & wave!!!!

LOVE ❤ THE VID!!!!! Thank you! ????

i love it. It’s a part of being in The WhoDat Nation.
Thanks heaps @apjung

I love you guys and gals and wish I could be there. Thanks for supporting our boys!!!!

This reminds me of the greetings I experience when I come home from work. :hihi:

Thank you folks so much for being in that number. This definitely reminds our boys what they are playing for and how great it is to work in New Orleans!
This tradition is so cool, and it is proof that the Who Dat! Nation is truly the best!!! :9: When the Saints win, we ALL win!!!
:very-happy:

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom