So.... what UDFAs are we hoping for? (1 Viewer)

CB Luq Barcoo, San Diego State

Binjimen Victor WR Ohio State.

If Curtis Johnson and MT could coach him up a bit, could be a nice fit.

the 5' 8" 190lb DT who was raised by an Eskimo family

the Nano tech engineer who has also a shutdown corner in Division VII last year

the career sacks leader from East W Virginia Poly Tech

the ambidextrous QB from saskatchewan who is also trying out for the Canadian Olympic Curling team

the guy who rescued a dog from a river - i don't care what position he plays

Eno Benjamin RB
J. Jennings WR
M. Callaway WR
A. Gordon QB
C. McDonald QB

If they don’t get drafted.

Hopefully some of these guys go undrafted(some may have been drafted already)

QB: Anthony Gordon, Cole McDonald, Jake Luton, Steven Montez, Shea Patterson, Nick Tiano, Bryce Perkins

WR: Quartney Davis, James Proche, KJ Hill, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Quez Watkins, Jajaun Jennings, Darnell Mooney, Kalija Lipscomb, Dezmon Patmon, Jeff Thomas, Freddie Swain, Marquez Callaway, Juwan Johnson, Kendrick Rogers, Josh Pearson, Binjimen Victor, Stephen Guidry

CB: Lamar Jackson, Lavert Hill, tired of looking so just be the best available one 😂
Hopefully someone that can compete with PJ, PRob, & Nichols for the 3rd or 4th spot

DE: Best available pass rusher to compete with Granderson

OT: best one we can get even though I doubt make the team but it’s good to have someone that could make the practice squad for an emergency

RB: Best one we can get to compete with Washington for the 3rd spot

LB: best one we can get out of a MIKE or SAM cause I think we good at WILL with Hansen

Those 7 positions would be the ones I hope we get the best possible player

Last edited:
Ryan Skibinski of Dayton. He caught my eye when I was putting together footage of Trautman. Would be worth a tryout

the 5' 8" 190lb DT who was raised by an Eskimo family

the Nano tech engineer who has also a shutdown corner in Division VII last year

the career sacks leader from East W Virginia Poly Tech

the ambidextrous QB from saskatchewan who is also trying out for the Canadian Olympic Curling team

the guy who rescued a dog from a river - i don't care what position he plays
Lol how about Sam McGuffie. YouTube sensation that ran a 4.3 but is now an Olympic Bobsledder

As a Saints fan, I look forward to the UDFA period almost as much as I do the draft. We've had a lot of free time to work the phones. I wonder if only having three draft selections will play in our favor of landing better prospects because of a perceived "extra room" on the roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom