So Where Do We Go From Here? (1 Viewer)

where are our draft gurus!!

Image result for omg onoz gif

I don't know about Drew playing next week as I am not a physician, but I did see that he could not even grip the ball and it just fell out of his hand. That is not a good sign and if there is ligament damage it could be a multi week or more recovery. We did get at least 5 offensive holding penalties, but Teddy owns some of that due to his indecision and holding the ball far too long on most passing plays.

Given that I thought we'd lose the opener since we always seem to lose the opener, I expected to be 1-1 right now. So we go forward.

Biggest concern is what's up with Brees. If there's something torn or broken, then our prospects have to change a bit.

This could be the post Brees era right now. What we learned is that another good/mediocre QB cannot run a team built for Drew.

Payton is going to have a big decision here coming up. Start Teddy again or Hill. I want to give Teddy the benefit of the doubt given the circumstances. If he can't move the ball by the half next week though, Hill HAS to come in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom